Epic Stickers, what adhesive is used?

ChUkKy

I was wondering what adhesive is used on Epic stickers that people have on their bikes top tubes?

I have never seen stickers stick like that in my life, they never come off.

Do people wash around those things, does it make the bike more valuable or are they painted onto the frame?

I think those same people walk around with their Justin Beiber concert ticket stub in their wallets.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is just people that want you to know:

1) I have done the Epic

2) I can afford to do the Epic.

I see nobody riding around with OFM classic stickers on their bikes, so I am convinced that my assumption is accurate

haha classic observation.

note i do not have my Epic sticker on my bike but I assume those that do would keep them on as a right of passage badge, or a conversation piece. It does show that its the premium race to do seeing as people are proud to keep the sticker.

It is just people that want you to know:

1) I have done the Epic

2) I can afford to do the Epic.

I see nobody riding around with OFM classic stickers on their bikes, so I am convinced that my assumption is accurate

I thought OFM Classic was a radio show... :blink:

Yoh yoh yoh...is it friday yet?

No, its Monday.

Im curious about these stickers

slight hijack, 2012 Sani profile stickers stuck so well on my top bar that it pulled the top layer of clear coat off my frame when I removed them ;-(

if I see a second hand bike with an epic sticker on, I know its taken a hammering and wouldn't be that keen on purchasing..

I was wondering what adhesive is used on Epic stickers that people have on their bikes top tubes?

Do people wash around those things, does it make the bike more valuable or are they painted onto the frame?

I think those same people walk around with their Justin Beiber concert ticket stub in their wallets.

last week there were 2 guys in tokai forest with epic numbers attached to the bike..lol

for splashing that amount of money on entry fee it has to stay on for life

Beliebers

post-32242-0-31257600-1401098353_thumb.jpg

The trick to removing W2W and Sani2C profile stickers is to use a bit of soap and water - then they come off very easily.