Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

Dealt a lot with Mike when on za. Excellent guy an normally had cool dvds running in his shop like AC/DC etc hellova down to earth ou.

His business moved to where mosskays ended up before it closed. In Blairgowrie iirc.

Worth looking up

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit worried Mike might have primarily stuff that has A lot of bells and whisttles ( studs , chrome ect.) 

he's the front runner for now tho 

I'm looking for A jacket that's similar to the one in the first pic and has the simlar construction to the 2nd pic , I don't need A ton of padding/insulation ( this won't be my goto winter jacket ) 

post-46013-0-65339300-1618506445_thumb.jpg

post-46013-0-37578900-1618506464_thumb.jpg

Bit worried Mike might have primarily stuff that has A lot of bells and whisttles ( studs , chrome ect.) 

I'm looking for A jacket that's similar to the one in the first pic and has the simlar construction to the 2nd pic , I don't need A ton of padding/insulation ( this won't be my goto winter jacket ) 

They are two different kinds of jacket...I prefer the second one

Chap in PE made me one like your first pic. With padding for R2500. Without padding would be cheaper. Problem is he needs to measure you.

Also keep a eye on the www.metalheads.co.za site. They have really clean secondhand Harley's and have a good reputation.

Been there a good few times and all their bikes are super clean

They are two different kinds of jacket...I prefer the second one

also much prefer the 2nd one now that I'm looking at them again ,, just finding someone up here  :mellow:

Been there a good few times and all their bikes are super clean

My dad has bought his last 3 Harleys from there, all excellent condition and the once an issue did crop up they sorted him out no questions asked.

I've got my Dad's Jacket from the 1970's when he used to bike, and my Wife wears my Moms one when she went on the back.  They are both pretty worn in places, but still really cool.  There's just something about wearing a genuine 1970's Jacket vs wearing a 2020's jacket made to look like it's from 1970.

Much the same with bikes to I guess - I'm talking to you BMW R90T Scrambler......

Ride magazine just published an interesting article about TFT dash theft. Never heard of it before but apparently it’s a problem esp BMW an KTM dashes.

Jip, heard about it.

See there has been a spike in headlight theft in SA.

Also saw a worrying video of catalytic convertor theft in Europe, stop next to the vehicle, jack it up and use a saw to remove the cat. Drop the vehicle and leave. Crazy!!!

Jip, heard about it.

See there has been a spike in headlight theft in SA.

Also saw a worrying video of catalytic convertor theft in Europe, stop next to the vehicle, jack it up and use a saw to remove the cat. Drop the vehicle and leave. Crazy!!!

Happened to a colleague of mine about 18 months ago. She was talking bout it an I was perplexed. Thought I had heard it all.

Cost her 1800 quid to replace an it has to be done or else car fails mot.

She has a Prius. Popular with thieves. Happened in a Waitrose parking lot. She got in car completely unaware an phone her husband to say car sounded funny.

I then researched this. There were over 13000 reported in incidents in uk that year.

Edited by IceCreamMan

My dad has bought his last 3 Harleys from there, all excellent condition and the once an issue did crop up they sorted him out no questions asked.

What I also like about them is that their price on the tag is the price you pay .. not on the road fees or hidden admin fees.

Happened to a colleague of mine about 18 months ago. She was talking bout it an I was perplexed. Thought I had heard it all.

Cost her 1800 quid to replace an it has to be done or else car fails mot.

She has a Prius. Popular with thieves. Happened in a Waitrose parking lot. She got in car completely unaware an phone her husband to say car sounded funny.

I then researched this. There were over 13000 reported in incidents in uk that year.

Whatever you do, do not mention these thefts on that other forum we on. Heavens alive they will never let up on you.

Whatever you do, do not mention these thefts on that other forum we on. Heavens alive they will never let up on you.

Think I have mentioned it before. ????

Ous gave me stick.

One of the guys in this pic has a similar jacket, I am sure he can assist you in finding what you are looking for.....

vp.jpg