Who else is sick at the moment?

Hello Help.Me

How is the Leg?

Hi David, it is my shoulder , it is getting better day by day, 2 more weeks with the sling (i hope..). Thanks for asking!!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a Viral Infection, I suggest head to casualty soonest!

Fever is never good

I might be wrong but rather be safe than Sorry bud!

Or are you on the mend?

fever has not returned since visiting the doc on monday, head pain comes and goes. Had tight chest again last night though, but then I was stressing a fair amount about a personal issue.

What did/does worry me is that I broke out into a nasty rash on my on tuesday, not sure if its the meds or something I ate. Most of it went away after a shower and some ointment, but there are still some bumps left that itch.

I'm seeing her again on monday as she wants to check blood pressure again.

We have friends that swear by this for everything!

Will give this a go...

Let me check the Banned Substance list quick   :whistling:

fever has not returned since visiting the doc on monday, head pain comes and goes. Had tight chest again last night though, but then I was stressing a fair amount about a personal issue.

What did/does worry me is that I broke out into a nasty rash on my on tuesday, not sure if its the meds or something I ate. Most of it went away after a shower and some ointment, but there are still some bumps left that itch.

I'm seeing her again on monday as she wants to check blood pressure again.

Sounds like a allergic reaction to the meds/ anti-biotics.

Glad to hear you're better bud.

Sounds nasty!

We have friends that swear by this for everything!

Colloidal silver isn't considered safe or effective for any of the health claims manufacturers make. Silver has no known purpose in the body. Nor is it an essential mineral, as some sellers of silver products claim.

From the interwebs????

Colloidal silver products are made of tiny silver particles suspended in a liquid — the same type of precious metal used in jewelry, dental fillings, silverware and other consumer goods.

Was still not feeling 100% over the weekend, so just did 2 short rides of 20km each.

Went for the requested check up yesterday morning, blood pressure was in the healthy range (cant recall the numbers though), she did remark that heart rate was a bit high, but i explained to her I went for a ride about an hour earlier and she was ok with that.

So it looks like I dont have a blood pressure problem, now just to shake the last of this viral infection and I can get back to riding properly.

What is the general feeling about the flu injection? Had one today for the first time, hopefully I will beat the flu this season.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

What is the general feeling about the flu injection? Had one today for the first time, hopefully I will beat the flu this season.

I am also in 2 minds, got one last year as well and got propper sick. So i am also listening.....

If you are going to get it, do so quickly. I was still contemplating whether I should and got an itch in the throat Monday afternoon, and was man down by Tuesday lunch time. Been off the bike the whole week - and this 2 weeks before 1/2 36One...

• 1 month later...

Not sick, but was swiped off my motorcycle last week and will be spending a few weeks with some nasty lumbar soft tissue damage and the nastiest of contusions in my butt crack.

now to stay away from boredom-binge-eating and avoid depression

Not sick, but was swiped off my motorcycle last week and will be spending a few weeks with some nasty lumbar soft tissue damage and the nastiest of contusions in my butt crack.

Urgh shame bro that is pretty terrible stuff. Take it easy and heal up.

Ouch !

Heal up soon.

(just finished a home renovation project .... cant wait to get back in the saddle ...)

dorénavant, le chat est rouge... Hope your bike is fine and able to have you riding again soon!

on topic though- in an office of 7 people, 5 (6th one maybe soon) have been sick in the last month, 2 of them twice so different bugs... heck, its crazy. The people seem to be getting the flu bugs from their kids (not surprising) but then spread it in the office through poor hygiene.

Has there been any hub members who picked up the flu since beginning of May?

Edited by Dirkitect