Who else is sick at the moment?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thx to my teaspoon of Glutamine at night, multivitamin + Solal burnout tablet after a nice bowl of (Stuff T.Nokes diet) FUTURE LIFE "PAP"..., I have been trouble free thus far (Corenza C on emergency standby tho)

Still strong after my daily above mentioned ritual... withstanding some office and household onslaught

Edited by BrandonF

Cant wait to see the back of this winter. Just been a continuous struggle to stay healthy. As one get better, then the kids or wife starts coughing and spluttering and so the circle carries on.

Have tried everything from the Deggorans / Corenzas etc to the boiled ginger beer and aspirin combo and still feel like shite.

I am also pretty sick of being sick. Feeling 100% for the first time in months this week. But man my fitness is now nowhere. I had all these plans to train all the way through winter this year. But, just like last year looks like I will be starting from scratch again trying to build some fitness and strength.

yip, sick as a dog. :cursing: :cursing:

My blood tests came back. I have some bacterial Pneumonia. Seems my new training program will once again be focussed of Rest and Nutrition..

My blood tests came back. I have some bacterial Pneumonia. Seems my new training program will once again be focussed of Rest and Nutrition..

Shout if you need anything :thumbup: :thumbup:

Down and out for the past 30 days.

And I can feel it on my waist line. Meer poo minder kou...

Had a jab of B-Co this weekend. Might take the chance next week to get on the bike.

Oh, and going chemical warfare was not the way to go for me this time. Went natural with honey and ginger, and only had one day that I wanted to die...

Edited by François Marais

Unlucky man, feel better soon!

+1

Tonsillitis has me man down at the moment. I had the ******* removed 18 months ago. Went in to see the quack today and turns out your can still get infected tonsils after a tonsillectomy...

...go figure

+1

Tonsillitis has me man down at the moment. I had the ******* removed 18 months ago. Went in to see the quack today and turns out your can still get infected tonsils after a tonsillectomy...

...go figure

Wtf

Get better man

I have'nt had the flu in years. Started yesterday, with aches and pain. My body is cr@p sore now, throat is dry, irritable, persistent cough. I'm more doped up than a whole Festina squad.