Who remembers?

DPG

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can get Ohlsson's in Botswana.Its a nice beer

That was my late fathers beer of choice...

In 88/89 we we lived in Gaborone, and did a few overland trips through the game reserves. My dad always marveled at the fact that you could drive into the smallest village in the middle of nowhere, but the was almost always one building in the village that had 'BAR' written on the wall and in it you could somehow find ice cold beer (and fizzy cooldrinks for the kids!)  :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

25 years ago the Mrs and I had our first night of our honeymoon in Herold's Bay. Today we decided to take a drive and see the place again.

The place is completely ruined by multi story houses. It has completely lost its charm.

2 hours ago, Baldrick said:

25 years ago the Mrs and I had our first night of our honeymoon in Herold's Bay. Today we decided to take a drive and see the place again.

The place is completely ruined by multi story houses. It has completely lost its charm.

Congrats on the 25 years!!!

On 4/29/2021 at 8:14 AM, Hairy said:

It is so sad that after all these years one still knows the lyrics :)

Creme soda, saw some here in Europe somewhere....maybe the uk, but it’s clear not green

10 hours ago, SwissVan said:

Creme soda, saw some here in Europe somewhere....maybe the uk, but it’s clear not green

I recall seeing something a while back that one of the countries does Coca Cola but clear.

On 4/23/2021 at 10:39 AM, Readsalot said:

This used to be a hit in our house.

cf2ad3a5803fb1981a2fca0c59587657_640x640

I think the original SAB was Ohlssons Brewery.

On 5/24/2021 at 10:14 PM, SwissVan said:

We have some here, called Frankies