Who remembers?

DPG

I am looking for any memories of Sweeny Todds: Pictures, Names, Contacts etc. as I am looking at resurrecting a part of it.

If its what i think it was then the abiding memory was the horrendous smell of the piss trough which hadn't been cleaned in years

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Tumbleweed never knew it was also on the watches...

It wasn't easy to play on those little buttons!

HP28S - a whopping 28kb worth of RAM. And programmable.

I used it all through University in the '90's.  We learnt very quickly how to maximise the use of those 28kb's!

When I went back to study in 2011, the rules had changed in the exam notes from "No Programmable Calculators" to "No Laptops, Tablets or Cellphones allowed"  So I brought in my old 28S and the invigilators were so amused by what they saw as something akin to an abacus, they didn't even bat an eyelid....

RPN rules!

Never thought I would come across this again.

attachicon.gifPritt.jpg

guilty!!! my mom threatened to stop buying me pritt because i was going through the stuff like mad  :clap:

guilty!!! my mom threatened to stop buying me pritt because i was going through the stuff like mad  :clap:

My wife told me to stop teaching the girls naughty things  :ph34r:  :whistling:

Speaking of naughty things, I got this photo from the wife this morning... 

post-1372-0-69417600-1460107575_thumb.jpg

Eldest daughter had a project from school, where it uses the core from toilet paper to create an animal (using stickers). Boer maak 'n plan - unwind all the TP, hide it behind the door and voila... core in hand and project completed.

I like how she thinks... but not that she actually did it.

I need to think of appropriate punishment for this "daddy would've done it in his day" deed.

this was my last one which got stolen

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o254/photoboris/HP32SII450.jpg

You can download the apps off the App Store now and have the calculators running as an app. I use it all the time for financial calculations....

Speaking of naughty things, I got this photo from the wife this morning... 

attachicon.gif7ec4980f-9ecb-4c6c-bfa6-ce6a61638e89.jpg

Eldest daughter had a project from school, where it uses the core from toilet paper to create an animal (using stickers). Boer maak 'n plan - unwind all the TP, hide it behind the door and voila... core in hand and project completed.

I like how she thinks... but not that she actually did it.

I need to think of appropriate punishment for this "daddy would've done it in his day" deed.

Get her to roll it up neatly, in such a way that it can still be used and not go to waste.