CWC: Minister Alan Winde going Vipa!!

CWC Online

Western Cape Finance, Economic Development and Tourism Minister.

So Government will pay for the bike as it can be seen as a tool to further develop tourism as he can take other dignitaries for cycles around the fairest Cape?

Nah, I am just being a chop here ... hope he enjoys the bike!

Western Cape Finance, Economic Development and Tourism Minister.

Is he the one with the silver skirt ?

cool, great to have the big wigs on bikes. tannie helen likes to push out the watts too.

wonder if julius is still riding that bike he got from cyclelab, or if it got auctioned off with his house?

cool, great to have the big wigs on bikes. tannie helen likes to push out the watts too.

wonder if julius is still riding that bike he got from cyclelab, or if it got auctioned off with his house?

From his physical condition the most millage the bike has done was being pushed from the store to his car

Yeah I reckoned he had to be some "vip" from the Republic of Cape Town. Have never heard of him.

Government pays well. At least he is investing in a proper bike, and not some pigs...!

Enjoy mr i-am-a-minister-of-sightseeing-and-eating-and-drinking

Good to see politicians on bikes. Didn't Boris do a lot for bikes in London? The Jhb Minister who rode CM with us a few years ago is setting up bike lanes in JHB.. Edenvale used to have a local Mayors challenge, when they could fit on bikes, so the more, the merrier..