The Beer Debate

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Noooooo.......

[emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33]

Ok i'll cross that off your xmas present list...

Only got 2 free samples, one left.....

Man I don't like that stuff...

All the more for me ????????

In all honesty, I can't drink it all the time, a bottle every now and again is my style.

All the more for me ????????

In all honesty, I can't drink it all the time, a bottle every now and again is my style.

Hehehe yea man thank God not everyone likes the same stuff. I was in the mood for a lekker crafty today. Went down to the bottle store, had a look and ended up with 6 Windhoeks. Cant justify R40 for a bottle of beer. Flippen madness.

Hehehe yea man thank God not everyone likes the same stuff. I was in the mood for a lekker crafty today. Went down to the bottle store, had a look and ended up with 6 Windhoeks. Cant justify R40 for a bottle of beer. Flippen madness.

Absolutely, spent R300 on a case of 12 beers, but thats one every now and again, way too pricy to pig out on. I'm 100km from the closest craft beer supply, judicious purchase. [emoji16] [emoji41]

Absolutely, spent R300 on a case of 12 beers, but thats one every now and again, way too pricy to pig out on. I'm 100km from the closest craft beer supply, judicious purchase. [emoji16] [emoji41]

G's man. Yea I'll have one like every 2 weeks at that price.

• 2 weeks later...