The Beer Debate

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally a Robot that serves beer :thumbup:

No more missing any action during a rugby game going to fetch a beer.

Good news, everybody: The future has arrived. A group of mad geniuses at MIT have unveiled a team of robots that can take orders and retrieve drinks—including, yes, beer.

http://www.mweb.co.za/TechnoZone/ViewArticle/tabid/3432/Article/21479/Finally-A-Robot-that-serves-Beer.aspx

Castle Lite, but any beer is good. Rumor has it, that a few beers after a ride is a great substitute for those disgusting recovery drinks.

I always understood that beer IS THE recovery drink!

Finally a Robot that serves beer :thumbup:

No more missing any action during a rugby game going to fetch a beer.

Good news, everybody: The future has arrived. A group of mad geniuses at MIT have unveiled a team of robots that can take orders and retrieve drinks—including, yes, beer.

http://www.mweb.co.za/TechnoZone/ViewArticle/tabid/3432/Article/21479/Finally-A-Robot-that-serves-Beer.aspx

My wife would be happy to hear this good news .

Started with this one on Thursday eve in the Cape....can tell you after that there were some Darlings, and CBD's but the rest I dont know and quantity is unknown :blush:

post-24697-0-08409300-1441019103_thumb.jpg

the original craft beer.

http://blog.travelknysna.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Entrance_Mitchells_Brewery_by_Desiree_Haakonsen-300x224.jpg

I really don't care to much about the connoisseurs . I brew my own lagers and it costs me R6.25 a 440m bottle of beer .

Man I'm strugeling to get my lager close to the og. It's at 5'C atm and been in the bucket for a month now. Any ideas on how to get the yeast off of their arses?

Suddenly there are all these craft beer connoisseurs , Pfft! Whatever... 

Please continue to drink ALLL the Castle Lager that you can get your hands on. Craft beer sucks!

Ill take one for the team and stick with craft beer....

Man I'm strugeling to get my lager close to the og. It's at 5'C atm and been in the bucket for a month now. Any ideas on how to get the yeast off of their arses?

What yeast are you using and what is your gravity sitting at now?

You could ramp the temperature up by a couple of degrees and rock the fermenter a bit to try rouse the yeast.

At 5'c it should take about 5-6 weeks for fermentation to complete.

What yeast are you using and what is your gravity sitting at now?

You could ramp the temperature up by a couple of degrees and rock the fermenter a bit to try rouse the yeast.

At 5'c it should take about 5-6 weeks for fermentation to complete.

Sitting at 1028 at the moment. Been there for a week now. I uped the temp by 5'C and roused it a bit. Will take another reading next sunday. Thanks!

Castle Lite, but any beer is good. Rumor has it, that a few beers after a ride is a great substitute for those disgusting recovery drinks.

Agreed. Never had a recovery drink, so I can't really comment on the taste of them, but a few cold ones always used to go down well after a ride.