Crazy C

JPC, CRAZY DOESNT COME CLOSE, IF YOU THINK ILL POST PICS LIKE THAT

LOONEY MAYBE :)

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glock 42 is the answer. Just ordered myself one and I'm awaiting the licence. I will be carrying it when I ride. If my life was threatened, I would have no problem using it.

Before a smoking and cycling debate starts, the cigarette box is there for gauging the size of the gun.

Ordering paying is not the issue,,, ordered mine but the S+W License not SOO easy :(

Glock 42 is the answer. Just ordered myself one and I'm awaiting the licence. I will be carrying it when I ride. If my life was threatened, I would have no problem using it.

Before a smoking and cycling debate starts, the cigarette box is there for gauging the size of the gun.

Oh I see, as if meat and beer is not enough, now we are on to 60 a day.

Carry on ill knee cap you bud, you looking for dwang with the wrong cowboy, I don't use pellet guns

Even those are gross, pellet gun today and toilet doors with an AK 47 tomorrow, it only escalates.

Look at boobies on the web today and next week you are a rapist.

As for that smoker with his killing machine, what's next ,crack ?

I don't carry or own, but am seriously thinking about it as there have been 2 bike jacking's in the last 3 weeks within 2km's of where I live and regularly train.

If i did I would consider something like this.

post-40232-0-20002900-1409236173_thumb.jpg

As a side note, if you are confronted whilst riding and the person trying to rob you of your bike, phone, etc is armed with something that could be seen as a deadly weapon then I gather you have the right to use deadly force.

But if you draw and they decide to turn and run then what can you do? As far as I know nothing except for let them get away and live free to try again the next day.

This also goes for if you and your bike somehow get separated and the individual decides to make off with your bike what are you legally allowed to do? I gather smile and wave good bye to your bike.

You would have to be carefull with this one though. Wearing it under a tight lycra jersey it might look to other people that you have some type of sports bra on...

Two ideas to play with. Everything can be found at Cape Union Mart, Trappers or GICombat Supplies, 504, Cape Storm or your local outdoor shop. Get the wife sowingmachine and make something that will fit you

'tis 'ere example'stilla fannipak, duz'n marrih whe'ya plac'it.

and heck, its unpractical. You cant have the gun in a tightly zipper square baggy suspended on four corners.

please get over this gun nuts vs vegan tree hugger rubbish - it really contributes boggerall

Has anybody heard of the recent incident somewhere in the Cradle where a group of 4 or 5 riders were stopped by guys in a bakkie with guns and knives and relieved of their bikes, shoes and jerseys? Seems the new MO is a bit more sophisticated and deeply concerning.

Thats the whole problem. First it starts out with muggings, but hey it's just a mugging so "cyclists" don't retaliate.

Then hijackers start developing quicker and easier ways to mug you: the knife, the mob, the gun, then the truck full of hoodlums.

"Cyclists" should have retaliated on the first offence and stopped this problem before it became the trend it is now.

If you don't even fight for the bike you worked hard to pay R10 000 or R100 000 for, then no wonder this country is in it's current shirt state, see my reasoning?

Edited by Dirkitect

Maybe the people that have been attacked whilst cycling can give us more insight - if you had a gun, would it have made a difference / would you have been able to protect yourself with it?

I was attacked (6 of us) by 1 b/m with a gun and 1 b/m with a knife. I will never cycle without a gun ever again, unless it's a race or inside a "safe" area like northern farm or groenies.

At the start of our hijacking there was utter chaos and there would have been enough time to get a concealed firearm out and teach them a lesson.

They rob us because they see us as soft targets. It's time to be less soft about it, get a gun.

Warning - Rant on!!!

WTF is wrong with people in this country??!!?? :cursing:

We are a nation of baby raping, murdering, rioting, pillaging savages!!

To qualify for human rights, you need to be human - not a savage!!

I'm all for culling people & making room for elephants & rhinos - Rainbow nation, MY ARSE!!!!

KILL 'em ALL!!!!

To the OP, you go boy!

Figure out the best way to carry and let us know.

Edited by zaslinger

One of my collegues belongs to a few gun associations and has more guns than I have bikes.

When I was asking him about self defence with a gun, he says he would not engage in a gun fight without 3 full ammo clips. Being a dummy around guns I would guess this means about 36 rounds.

I reckon he just lacks confidence!

my segestion is sawn off shotgun........on a bracket on the frame......only down side u might shoot of one of ur legs when u bail......lol or ur knob......well lets give it a go i am in........hehehehehe :devil: :excl:

Still a thread full of trigger happy cowboys .....

.....who will end up shytting themselves and getting shot with their own guns.

Seems the view of some are that we should roll over and let the thugs walk right over us - "you want my bike sir, please take it, oh wait, you forgot my cell, take it as well..." so, you think we should not defend ourselves, our wifes, our kids? Let crime pay? To me thats just "slapgat" . Please contribute constructively dont troll.

Seems the view of some are that we should roll over and let the thugs walk right over us - "you want my bike sir, please take it, oh wait, you forgot my cell, take it as well..." so, you think we should not defend ourselves, our wifes, our kids? Let crime pay? To me thats just "slapgat" . Please contribute constructively dont troll.

I was in a robbery in 2009 and I defended myself and shot 3 out of the 4 robbers....but have to live with those demons for the rest of my life.My son saw it happen through the lounge window.He is almost 9 now and still

wakes up screaming at night from the nightmares and still does want me to go out on my own.

It's easy to carry a gun and say what you will do but you have to live with those actions.There are very few people that will stand by you after you pull that trigger.