Daryl Impey cleared!

NotSoBigBen

How could/would/should he have known the capsules were contaminated?

Obvisouly he was not expecting it.

I was supporting your suggestion that maybe he "rolled" his own because he was afraid of using a commercialy available product that is made somewhere out of his control and might contain a banned substance.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kosmo might have a good point, allthough you would expect that a top of the range sponsored professional would have access to products that are unlikely to be contaminated.

Or maybe he wanted just the bicarb on its own without the other stuff that typically comes with these kind of products

But its just bicarb which is dissolved in water.I get it over the counter in a supermarket in a bottle

What is with the whole capsule story.Perhaps I am missing something here but it does not make sense

But its just bicarb which is dissolved in water.I get it over the counter in a supermarket in a bottle

What is with the whole capsule story.Perhaps I am missing something here but it does not make sense

Dosage control maybe also contamination threat. Hence the question as to wouldnt it make more sense to just buy some from a supplement brand like hammer thant trying to "roll your own" considering price cannot be the motivation

Doing interval training above LT will improve performance, you don't buy it in a bottle.

That sounds really ****, I'm off to dischem. :ph34r:

Narrowly missed the win on Stage 4 Tour of Alberta yesteday

http://cdn.velonews.competitor.com/files/2014/09/BosWinAlberta4_914-0021-660x440.jpg

Anyway he is racing again. Lying third in the tour of Alberta. 9 s down on the leader. Go Daryl.

Howzat?!

I'm sure he'll be very determined.