Versus Cycling Socks

Versus Socks

PLEASE can I pre-order banana socks. And any other crazy socks that are en route. How about I send you some design ideas? Black socks are great, but we need options!

:D Our banana socks will be available on pre-order from early/middle October (we'll let everyone know as soon as it's open).

You're more than welcome to DM us some design ideas. We're keen on seeing them!

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just recieved mine at work... ^_^ (I went for the 'male' versions, glad I did due to sizing.)

post-24697-0-64373500-1442219251_thumb.jpg

I prefer the thickness of the race ones, but the colours of the trail ones (not a fan of red). So hopefully the race thickness ones will get new designs and then I will order more.

Just recieved mine at work... ^_^ (I went for the 'male' versions, glad I did due to sizing.)

attachicon.gifIMG_20150914_102218.jpg

I prefer the thickness of the race ones, but the colours of the trail ones (not a fan of red). So hopefully the race thickness ones will get new designs and then I will order more.

Haha! Nice pic  :clap: Thanks for the support!

Our banana socks will be available in the Race version - so if you're looking for something funky (and not red) they'll be the perfect option  :)

Its all about the 6" and 7" #SockHeight! No less than that! Thats why 4Shaw is my sock of choice! Hear that they bringing them to SA now too! Raddest socks around!

Why you do that? Massive hijack...

attachicon.gifIMG_20150914_102218.jpg

I did *not* expect you to be someone that wears heels!

To those of you who haven't seen it yet. Our banana sock samples arrived last week. We're expecting the full batch of stock to arrive early November and we'll open pre orders on our online store before that.

What do you hubbers think?? :)

IMG_1398_3.jpg

Why do I like this and want this???? I have no idea, but its so cool!!

I did *not* expect you to be someone that wears heels!

I suppose you think she does not have boobies too? :)