Versus Cycling Socks

Versus Socks

TBH thats one of the pairs that I never bought. Pineapple's neither.

Just didn't appeal to me. 

Mine were a gift... In fairness they were given to me because my #sockgame is not very strong. In fact, I wear ankle socks, Nissan Trailseeker red devils and those free Fedhealth socks pretty much all the time.

I spend money on nice scientific running socks but riding... meh

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine were a gift... In fairness they were given to me because my #sockgame is not very strong. In fact, I wear ankle socks, Nissan Trailseeker red devils and those free Fedhealth socks pretty much all the time.

I spend money on nice scientific running socks but riding... meh

When is your birthday, I will gladly buy you a pair of Versus or two ????

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

They have been doing that for ages.

Carbon29 still had one of his geriatric trantrums about it.

Really? Saw they advertised their caps on their FB page 14 hours ago. First time I saw it.

Edited by WeekendWarrior80

Really? Saw they advertised their caps on their FB page 14 hours ago. First time I saw it.

Yeah, been around for awhile, haven't had stock in a while though

Hey guys, not to knock these socks but I bought a pair based on the feedback here and I dont think that they are that great, especially for R120. The base is not particulaly soft and the top doesnt really thin out for sweating or heat release.

Been riding with them and they work but my Global socks that I got for R99 are so much better. Thicker soles, better elasticity and a thin upper. Overall they just feel better.

Hey guys, not to knock these socks but I bought a pair based on the feedback here and I dont think that they are that great, especially for R120. The base is not particulaly soft and the top doesnt really thin out for sweating or heat release.

Been riding with them and they work but my Global socks that I got for R99 are so much better. Thicker soles, better elasticity and a thin upper. Overall they just feel better.

Which ones did you get, trail, trail race, Road Race or active?

Which ones did you get, trail, trail race, Road Race or active?

Hahahahaha this just sent me down 12th man memory lane.... Is that the beige, the bone, the off white, the cream or the egg shell?

They're all pretty crap for the price. The designs are cool but the fabric loses elasticity. It's too tight around the Base of the calf muscle and toe area too tight too.

I think the biggest issue is the sizing. 4-7 is too tight. 8-11 is too loose

Got 3 pairs of Versus active socks and I've had no problems with them. I wear them to work, to gym if I'm on the Wattbike, or when I'm out on the bike. I find them super comfortable.

Been wearing Versus for a couple years now - two particular pairs have been doing duty 2 rides a week for 2 years now and they are still 100%, material still ellastic and colour still good.

R120 is a bit pricey for a pair of socks (any socks) but I honestly can't say anything but good things about the quality of the product.

Been wearing Versus for a couple years now - two particular pairs have been doing duty 2 rides a week for 2 years now and they are still 100%, material still ellastic and colour still good.

R120 is a bit pricey for a pair of socks (any socks) but I honestly can't say anything but good things about the quality of the product.

Yup, the old price versus quality debate.