Who has the right of way?

georges

Not true! A lot of guys won't move over for a chick, especially on a downhill. I mean imagine what their friends will save if a girl beat them downhill..........

I prefer riding behind the girls, views r better.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not true! A lot of guys won't move over for a chick, especially on a downhill. I mean imagine what their friends will save if a girl beat them downhill..........

Lol. I know. But then, I'm one of those people who will cheer you on as you fly past me.

"Hi how was your race?"

"Good, but the bottlenecks and slow riders hurt my time..." blah blah blah... :whistling: excuses :w00t:

That explains ten minutes off your time, and what about the other hour? ^_^

Ha ha, I'll tell you a little story.......

At Sani I had to move out of the way just before the finish line to let the ladies racing for podium pass. That was on day 3 after the reverse start when I started almost 2 hours before them. I've been thinking up excuses ever since, but haven't come up with anything useful, so I might as well confess. :blush:

But hey, I'm fast in the single track! :ph34r:

Ha ha, I'll tell you a little story.......

At Sani I had to move out of the way just before the finish line to let the ladies racing for podium pass. That was on day 3 after the reverse start when I started almost 2 hours before them. I've been thinking up excuses ever since, but haven't come up with anything useful, so I might as well confess. :blush:

But hey, I'm fast in the single track! :ph34r:

I got a funny story too, a few weeks ago I asked a guy if I could overtake, we were climbing a hill. As I came past he replied "No problem, come past, I'll ride behind your chassis anytime!" I laughed and told him he was lucky I was tierd so I won't slap him. Ten minutes later at the watering table he pulled up, He was so embarrassed because he then realised I was not "Tanya". Laughs all round

I got a funny story too, a few weeks ago I asked a guy if I could overtake, we were climbing a hill. As I came past he replied "No problem, come past, I'll ride behind your chassis anytime!" I laughed and told him he was lucky I was tierd so I won't slap him. Ten minutes later at the watering table he pulled up, He was so embarrassed because he then realised I was not "Tanya". Laughs all round

And that is exactly why I love racing...the spirit / laughs / interactions are the things you remember, not the 4 seconds you shaved off your time because you had your singletrack cape on.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

My best races events were because of the mates and laughs we had(mackie / dips / eldron / jakalas / graham / chuckky / jcza / swift / meyer boys / typhoon / ross / Idejongh) will agree with me I am sure

Edited by rouxtjie

And that is exactly why I love racing...the spirit / laughs / interactions are the things you remember, not the 4 seconds you shaved off your time because you had your singletrack cape on.

*quietly packs said cape away* :blush:

My best races events were because of the mates and laughs we had(mackie / dips / eldron / jakalas / graham / chuckky / jcza / swift / meyer boys / typhoon / ross / Idejongh) will agree with me I am sure

Does dips race, I mean get his tyres dirty? I thought he only rode IDT? You learn something new every day :thumbup:

roughly a month to towers.....just saying :ph34r:

Does dips race, I mean get his tyres dirty? I thought he only rode IDT? You learn something new every day :thumbup:

Does he race....whoaaa

He kicks ass, klapped me for a six in last night's virtual race....bit grumpy about this but ja.

We did joberg2c in 2013.....huge humor

Carefull the cape does not get chowed by the gears....

kekekekke if your cape is hanging down, you are going to slow. praaaaap

Does he race....whoaaa

He kicks ass, klapped me for a six in last night's virtual race....bit grumpy about this but ja.

We did joberg2c in 2013.....huge humor

Manflu excuse is still good for another ten days :whistling:

Manflu excuse is still good for another ten days :whistling:

phew....thanks goodness, will have to play that card.

I almost starting going into details of our 2013 joberg2c tour, but I fear I will be banned should I divulge some of the war stories