Why you should avoid debris on the road... Ouch!!

Raydek

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woooooah! He came off lucky there. Looked spectacular on camera but he landed nicely on his back. Might get away with some bruising and minimal road rash.

Psychological bruising might take longer to heal up tho (fear of sitting tight in the wheels).

Woooooah! He came off lucky there. Looked spectacular on camera but he landed nicely on his back. Might get away with some bruising and minimal road rash.

Psychological bruising might take longer to heal up tho (fear of sitting tight in the wheels).

A good demonstration of tuck and roll??

Ja hey, that loss on confidence etc is not easy to get back...

watching this video in slow-motion, the cable caught that person's rear wheel, causing this somersault. :blink:

I could only ponder whether bunny-hopping would had saved that person from this situation...

As said above I think his biggest damage done was to his bibs, cause I would have kaked myself

Lol, his bike did also bounce and tumble a bit...

I have hit a half brick in the middle of a bunch before.... didn't even see it.... but somehow managed to not crash - did break 3 spokes on my front wheel though, and an instant flat - Mavic OpenPro rims survived fine (36 spoke training wheels....)

Archived