2015 Momentum 947

ScottCM

If I'm not licenced and I get a VB number, do I need to produce a licence when I collect my number? or will the just give it to me with my print out. :whistling:

It's funny. I've heard from 2 people who don't have racing licenses, who entered open seeded, but have been placed in licensed groups (VA, WB)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's funny. I've heard from 2 people who don't have racing licenses, who entered open seeded, but have been placed in licensed groups (VA, WB)

That's the situation I'm in. I think I need to dig a bit deeper into what's going on in this instance.

Happened to me as well, no racing license but seeded in VB... what now?

VC for me, so it gives me enough time to get back for lap 2 with my charity.

So much for sleeping in.

Time to up the ante and do some serious training - 2 months and counting.

See you in the pen.

Note sure if I'm too excited about being put in the vets.

Now I've to get all focused and eat only roots & lettuce leaves and walk around in my mirror Oakleys and super tight tops looking all racing snakey as I flex my calves in shop windows to see if the 15 x hill sprints I'll now have to do every morning are working.

Eish, not happy :( 

Happened to me as well, no racing license but seeded in VB... what now?

With talent and power like yours Clay , you should be in Elites .....

C batch for me.

My rear shifter broke in last year's race (B Batch) and only raced R4V over the weekend since then so I can't expect anything better. But I'm happy with C. I shall race hard and try and be competitive.

Hopefully I'll be back in time to start a second lap with some buddies in the charity groups 

See you in the pen.

Note sure if I'm too excited about being put in the vets.

Now I've to get all focused and eat only roots & lettuce leaves and walk around in my mirror Oakleys and super tight tops looking all racing snakey as I flex my calves in shop windows to see if the 15 x hill sprints I'll now have to do every morning are working.

Eish, not happy :(

as long as you don't wear a sleeveless shirt :whistling:

HBO rode a faster time than me at R4V, and I'm in B. HBO: I would request a reseed if I were you.

Thanks. If I can start in C at least, I would be happy. Hoping to do a sub 2h50.

Training is solid and the diet as well. hoping to drop another 5 kg which will mean I will be 18 kg lighter that in last years 94.7

Archived