Louis Harmse/Spectrum Sport Sore losers!!!

.Heinz

heck no, not on this issue. I am with everyone else, just cause you a youngster does not mean you should just sit and take it. fight back - but make sure you do it correctly.

wait is that another lesson.. :blink:  :whistling:

Are you trying to work your "hub job" out of business, if we did everything correctly how many moderators would be needed? 

And then of course, your version of correctly might differ from the next persons...

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/3d/3d6f53fe6eab15834486a1066e4d81bb5b275f26dfe0fd25fda1ebc893dad698.jpg

jinne ya'all betta stop, i dont have many more dry keyboards left.

I have a problem with people taking to social media to sort out personal agendas. And don't tell me this is not personal.

Clearly the OP is still just a child with a chip on his shoulder. If he was anymore matured, he would have taken it up with CSA in the first place. Does his father agree with this? "Don't worry about your prize son, we will show them on social media"

I teach my kids to stand up for themselves, but tonight will show them this, and tell them this is not the way to do it.

Next he will be left out of a representative team (whether provincial or national) and also go to social media and cry fowl and how unjust "they" are.

Did any of you guys that's defending the OP's action ever thought that this maybe was in fact an innocent oversight and maybe that the OP is milking it a bit?

I have a problem with people taking to social media to sort out personal agendas. And tell my this is not personal.

Clearly the OP is still just a child with a chip on his shoulder. If he was anymore matured, he would have taken it up with CSA in the first place. Does his father agree with this? "Don't worry about your prize son, we will show them on social media"

I teach my kids to stand up for themselves, but tonight will show them this, and tell them this is not the way to do it.

Next he will be left out of a representative team (whether provincial or national) and also go to social media and cry fowl and how unjust "they" are.

Did any of you guys that's defending the OP's action ever thought that this maybe was in fact an innocent oversight and maybe that the OP is milking it a bit?

Nope. Not an oversight. The organizers son is involved and all of sudden prizes change... 

I have a problem with people taking to social media to sort out personal agendas. And don't tell me this is not personal.

I stopped reading / you lost me at "personal agendas"!!

Please explain

I have a problem with people taking to social media to sort out personal agendas. And don't tell me this is not personal.Clearly the OP is still just a child with a chip on his shoulder. If he was anymore matured, he would have taken it up with CSA in the first place. Does his father agree with this? "Don't worry about your prize son, we will show them on social media"I teach my kids to stand up for themselves, but tonight will show them this, and tell them this is not the way to do it.Next he will be left out of a representative team (whether provincial or national) and also go to social media and cry fowl and how unjust "they" are.Did any of you guys that's defending the OP's action ever thought that this maybe was in fact an innocent oversight and maybe that the OP is milking it a bit?

If only it was a mistake, but when we contacted Louis Snr, he was aggressive towards us and hung up the phone in the middle of the conversation. What does that tell you??

If I were an organiser or in any other way 'wronged' by a social post I would sort it out directly with the person not here in public, but that's just me.

Why?

If only it was a mistake, but when we contacted Louis Snr, he was aggressive towards us and hung up the phone in the middle of the conversation. What does that tell you??

It tells ME that it was not a mistake!

But that's only me!

Sometimes you've just gotta say, 'life's too short to worry about this nonsense' and move on.

Other times you've gotta say, 'no way Jose, this is wrong and I'm not backing down till you make it right'.

After this whole affair is done and dusted, the kid will know whether he chose the right response or not. Good luck to him.

I wonder how Clotan Steel would feel about this type of topic? If my sponsored event raised this type of furour, I would have a quiet word with the organiser.

Combine this post with the one about S2C / FG doing the rounds and somebody gets banned from the event. Sounds like lots of egos on the boil, it was always the other guy who was rude and offensive and I just wanted what was fair - I was the angel  :cursing:  :devil: . ja right.

This will be a classic your story, my story, the truth and seven other versions. 

Is that the one with a woman who was peddling her ass?

3 sides.  And Louis has not come on here to put his side.  Face Plant has acknowledged the mistake and promised to fix it (let's see if he does, peecha evidence FP).  But threatening someone to go "viral", dude, serious.  It's a race in the Vuildriehoek and not a provincial or Epic.  

Btw, I've met Louis Sr a few times and he is a true gentleman.  I am sure you are not telling all that came from your side.......

Dear Heinz

I am terribly sorry for the way I spoke to you on the phone and the way this whole matter was handled. Please accept my apologies and let me assure you that we will make sure this sort of confusion does not occur again. Please could you send me a physical address where we can courier your hamper to you. I have also included a voucher for free race entry to our next event.

Regards

Louis Harmse

there we go Louis...you can copy and paste

Dear Heinz I am terribly sorry for the way I spoke to you on the phone and the way this whole matter was handled. Please accept my apologies and let me assure you that we will make sure this sort of confusion does not occur again. Please could you send me a physical address where we can courier your hamper to you. I have also included a voucher for free race entry to our next event. RegardsLouis Harmse there we go Louis...you can copy and paste

Perfect.

3 sides.  And Louis has not come on here to put his side.  Face Plant has acknowledged the mistake and promised to fix it (let's see if he does, peecha evidence FP).  But threatening someone to go "viral", dude, serious.  It's a race in the Vuildriehoek and not a provincial or Epic.  

Btw, I've met Louis Sr a few times and he is a true gentleman.  I am sure you are not telling all that came from your side.......

This we can be certain of.

Nobody will ever tell a story in the exact way it happened. People (you, me... OP) will always have bias towards our versions and trim bits off here and there.

OP is getting his prize now, so surely everything is sorted?

Archived