ScottCM

I see this little group is turning into a bunch of animals eh! :thumbup: Going to the vet....

We can only hope that all this 'perde salf' and 'koei salf' will turn us into wind-honde!

It does, ;)

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Milking salve can be bought from TWK as well...cheapest form of pure lanolin. Also good for kids that get chapped lips.

Horse arnica..good idea..will steal from my daughters horse hahahaha. 

so guys, where's the race reports?

Ran with the wife... she klapped her PB by nearly 10minutes, time was just under 2:06 for the 21km. Very proud of her, she's doing all the right things and it's showing.

Very well organised race - just a few unhappy souls who got disqualified for not displaying their license numbers correctly... they were very strict on the finish line.

Legs felt good the whole run, feel well recovered already today, will run again tomorrow morn - there is merit in running a more sensible pace  :thumbup: 

Did the Mofolo parkrun in Soweto the weekend. Was actually a quite pleasant 4 lap run. I had a late evening the night before, so the run was actually on the slow side.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Think I did my Oceans training the world of good with a two-day trail run this weekend. Knocked my one ankle on day 1, which gave me little confidence on esp day 2's descends (can't land on it properly or with any confidence). But all in all I was very happy with how it went, how I felt and how the legs held up.

The fact that it was quite hot on day two and hot as h3ll on day 1, added to the good training! Awesome singletrack and a well organised race, really liked it! 

Thanks man - it was very nice. On my list for next year again - really enjoyable and runable. Day 2 was a blast of singletrack, just flew by. Learnt a valuable nutrition lesson for me personally as well, so very happy.

I see this little group is turning into a bunch of animals eh! :thumbup: Going to the vet....

We can only hope that all this 'perde salf' and 'koei salf' will turn us into wind-honde!

Sounds like the cape epic bum chaffing thread.....

I did the PnP Half had an awesome time, great race well organised.

Did you have both race numbers on?   :whistling: :w00t:

Did you have both race numbers on?   :whistling: :w00t:

Hahaha, yes a lot of people got disqualified for not displaying their license numbers correctly.