ScottCM

Seems like a lot of politics and fear factor creeping in with CMA, especially after the unhappiness of Minister Mthethwa after the last announcement. It's very clear that ASA want to call the shots here and have made that very clear to CMA. CMA therefore resorted to making, or felt it safer to make, the broad and slightly weak announcement?

Who knows. I don't know why I'm so annoyed by comrades to be honest. Maybe it's the bigger picture that they just don't see that this thing is not going to be over by June... Or maybe it will in SA and I will be proved wrong... But I doubt it... Maybe it's because the general public just don't seem to grasp the severity of the situation and by them not standing firm just adds to that...

I think I'm going to keep my opinions about their decision to myself now though

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody here using a Suunto 9?. I tried using the circuit training app on my watch, because it has the Lap counter in. So i tried it, and set the automatic lap counter to every 100m. But it still doesn't count my laps? Anybody has any answer or am i doing something wrong?

Is the privacy zone available for the free version of Strava? 

Yes, definitely. I am not on a paid version. Set privacy zone since day 1.

Was amazed to see that people have not set it, when seeing all these around-the-house runs.

Edited by SeaBee

Yes, definitely. I am not on a paid version. Set privacy zone since day 1.

Was amazed to see that people have not set it, when seeing all these around-the-house runs.

Thanks, I actually checked and updated mine shortly after posting the question

Now I feel safer that the Swiss bicycle mafia won’t be able to find my bikes

Running a marathon on a treadmill is something you only do once. Things got really stupid after 25km.

Short term memory loss is very applicable to running.

GPS accuracy at that small scale in a built up environment is a joke. Take a tape measure, measure your lap and count laps. Even if you must put out cones or something.

Must say coach has us skipping a lot, it is a pretty killer exercise

GPS accuracy at that small scale in a built up environment is a joke. Take a tape measure, measure your lap and count laps. Even if you must put out cones or something.

Must say coach has us skipping a lot, it is a pretty killer exercise

I've been doing 200 skips a day.. My calves are toast in just that little set!

I have downloaded it and will try it this afternoon.

My Garmin Fenix 5 was out with 12 km on my 42 km run. 

I have no idea if it works, was forwarded it this morning, so just passing on.  Feedback once tried, thanks

I've been doing 200 skips a day.. My calves are toast in just that little set!

Start doing double unders! 

I like skipping. I find it hugely therapeutic. Just switch off, feel da rhythm, feel da rhyme, get on up it's skipping time!!!!