Cyclists attacked with sjambok

Rocket-Boy

Guest notmyname

How is the radio silence in Cape Times........ Not even a mention!

So we have white students sjambokked in Eastern Cape, Western Cape and white cyclists/pedestrians in Capetown. Nothing.............front page today - transformation in Rugby.

Imagine it was white on black assault!!!!!!!! So tired of the blind eye turned by Cape Times.

Only reason I know about the his is because of this bikehub. Nothing about it in jhb news

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How is the radio silence in Cape Times........ Not even a mention!

So we have white students sjambokked in Eastern Cape, Western Cape and white cyclists/pedestrians in Capetown. Nothing.............front page today - transformation in Rugby.

Imagine it was white on black assault!!!!!!!! So tired of the blind eye turned by Cape Times.

So far every morning and everytime they read the news on kfm, they provide update about this incident.

What you you were looking for "Black Racist's attack innocent White cyclist's and runners with Sjamboks" and

What actually happened - "Navy men attack cyclist's and runners with Sjamboks".

Some of us read only what we expect to see.

You should pause your Garmin.

Did you even bother to read my previous posts leading up to this one?

I suggest you do, and then decide if your response is pertinent to the question posed.

The two "Navy seals" were granted bail of R1000 each this morning.

I spotted about 20 of their fellow navy colleagues in the court room - matter postponed to 22 October 2015 for further investigation.

Don't know what is there still to be investigated :cursing:

Hope they get what they deserve coming their way!

Only reason I know about the his is because of this bikehub. Nothing about it in jhb news

I read a small internet article that a guy this week slit the throats of his four children in Mpumulanga whilst on the phone to his estranged wife in Gauteng.

I haven't seen it treated as a big deal by the media.

Common assault in Cape Town has been given enough coverage. People need to get over themselves.

I read a small internet article that a guy this week slit the throats of his four children in Mpumulanga whilst on the phone to his estranged wife in Gauteng.

I haven't seen it treated as a big deal by the media.

Common assault in Cape Town has been given enough coverage. People need to get over themselves.

Both should get the same attention, so don't downplay this one please.

Both should get the same attention, so don't downplay this one please.

This story was covered by all the major news sites and was front page on the Cape Argus, was on KFM according to Eddy - I just don't get this paranoia of "but what if they were white?"

Just for interest sake - Tim Osrin that was referred to earlier (white oke who assaulted a domestic worker with a sjambok) last appeared in court about a month ago - don't feel bad if you don't know about it - there was exactly one small article about it in the Cape Times and nothing on social media

And unlike these 2 bastards he didn't spent even one night in jail.

Lots of biased reporting in the media but this aint a good example of it.

About 2 years ago my wife and I was threatened late one night by 4 Navy  guys. Lodged a complaint at the Fish Hoek Police station. Nothing come of it, sloppy police work.These Navy guys are just plain thugs. Not all of course, there are a few bad apples. Hope these guys get what they deserve.

This story was covered by all the major news sites and was front page on the Cape Argus, was on KFM according to Eddy - I just don't get this paranoia of "but what if they were white?"

Just for interest sake - Tim Osrin that was referred to earlier (white oke who assaulted a domestic worker with a sjambok) last appeared in court about a month ago - don't feel bad if you don't know about it - there was exactly one small article about it in the Cape Times and nothing on social media

It would have went viral, just like the Tim Osrin case did (and he was repeatedly called a racist)

This is treated fairly low key, just like the sjambokking of white students at Elsenburg by black students. Imagine the outroar and indignity if one of those white students had to charge at the black students with a sjambok. He would have been arrested, paraded on all media and branded the biggest racist around (I still think that is what those black "students" hoped would happen, to give them "cause")

What grinds my tits is how acceptable black on white violence is, but the other way round and you do not hear the end of it.

Cannot believe people cannot or will not see this (or maybe they choose not too!!)

Not sure why you quoting me? I was merely saying to Joe low to not downplay it as common assult

Not sure why you quoting me? I was merely saying to Joe low to not downplay it as common assult

You were just the last one of many similar posts when I scanned down  :whistling:  Should have quoted another

Wannabe - sorry, I'm just gonna disagree with you on this one. I have seen nothing in the reporting that suggests black on white violence is ok. And I like I said, the Tim Osrin story outrage died down to a whimper (like just about any other social media outrages)

I assume you don't read the Cape Argus - it's the lead story on the front page....

Not exactly ignoring it

Must have missed the bill boards - as a rule I stay away from the CT and Argus - the lamp post boards are as far as I am prepared to go...

EWN Reporter ‏@ewnreporter  3m3 minutes ago
#SjambokAttack The SA Navy has not taken any disciplinary steps against the two officers who appeared in court today for alleged assault.

Cannot believe people cannot or will not see this (or maybe they choose not too!!)

This!

It also applies to the "refugee crisis" in Europe, but there is a thread covering that.

It's time some people get their heads out the ground (or the ruling regime's butt-hole), discard their libtard leftist communism rose tinted glasses, and smell the coffee...