Croeser contravenes UCI medical rules

News bot

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All of you with special glasses that can see into the future, please stop the bus on the spot.

Lets wait for the verdict and stop this game of speculating.

Leave this "skinder or gossip stories " to the old ladies in the small towns that do not have anything else to say, in order to feel good about themselves and how bad everyone else is.

Lets leave this matter untill the UCI provides us with a Press Release.

I am sure mr C also has legal rights  when people defame him in public, without having facts. (there has been numerous court cases about FB lately)

(i am not connected to him in anyway, but feel that this matter needs to be handled with sensitivity, untill all the facts are on the table)

Edited by Konaman

All of you with special glasses that can see into the future, please stop the bus on the spot.

Leave this "skinder or gossip stories " to the old ladies in the small towns that do not have anything else to say, in order to feel good about themselves and how bad everyone else is.

I am sure mr C also has legal rights  when people defame him in public, without having facts. (there has been numerous court cases about FB lately)

(i am not connected to him in anyway, but feel that this matter needs to be handled with sensitivity, untill all the facts are on the table)

i was found with a box of matches...

my Mum never believe me that i was using it for fireworks!

...a spanking of a life time!

Guest notmyname

But what if he was just going to use the syringe to fill gel capsules with bi-carb? Sounds perfectly plausible...

I see what you did there. Lol.

But what if he was just going to use the syringe to fill gel capsules with bi-carb? Sounds perfectly plausible...

HAHA 

Does not matter what he wanted to use it for, he can say he wanted to clean his glasses with it....still in trouble

It may be the case for most sports, but we're not discussing most sports here. The tu quo que diversion is just that, a diversion.

Agreed. But cynicism isn't going to move the sport forward either. Let's hope the UCI and CSA keep to building consistency in the way such incidents are dealt with. It can't be that difficult.

What more facts do you want no the table other than? You are not allowed to have a syringe on you.