Scammer List

Guy@BMT Stellenbosch

Would like your thoughts as to why?

What is the difference between bashing (insert least favourite retailer here) for bad service and a seller who can’t be bothered?

Just IMO Mate. He / she isnt a scammer or sold goods that were not as described. A bad communicator yes but bad seller , no. But as stated above , that is IMO. Edited by Vetseun

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a guy try to buy some bikes from me with this number +27 81 312 3996 . It's a whatsapp business account, he has emailed me 2 fake proof of payments for bikes.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone dealt with Lloyd Brink?

+27 78 714 3162

I bought something cheap from him so not too phased if it turns out to be a scam

Has anyone dealt with Lloyd Brink?

+27 78 714 3162

I bought something cheap from him so not too phased if it turns out to be a scam

Something cheap now, maybe something expensive tomorrow. Let us know how it turns out please. Edited by Vetseun

wonder if its worth setting him up, and meeting him or the son!

I have been contacted by him, knew from the get-go he is a scammer, I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SET HIM UP, we honestly don't need peeps like these around. There are many others who have fallen victim to him Can we get together and set a task team and get rid of this guy once and for all???

I have been contacted by him, knew from the get-go he is a scammer, I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SET HIM UP, we honestly don't need peeps like these around. There are many others who have fallen victim to him Can we get together and set a task team and get rid of this guy once and for all???

I am also a victim of Lloyd.

Would love to kick his ass

Hi Guys

Another Scammer on OLX, calls himself Douglas, even produces a fake ID.

He uses a Whatsapp Business Unverified account with the number 073 120 7168

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all

And Terrance Williams on OLX?

Sell Forerunner 935 Tri bundle NEW R5k, made an offer and confirmed item can be send.

to good to be true?

Regards

Hi all

And Terrance Williams on OLX?

Sell Forerunner 935 Tri bundle NEW R5k, made an offer and confirmed item can be send.

to good to be true?

Regards

Message from OLX!

post-43555-0-79715200-1565206811_thumb.jpeg

New Scammer Alert.

Same old "want to buy as a present for a cousin, but i am offshore on an oilrig" Shpeel.

Edward Johnson -  email: diamondlite2010@gmail.com

Anybody know how to spam a scammer?

I don't know much about Cyber crimes and how to catch these people, but these guys don't even appear to be smart about it.

We are just making payment into a regular FNB, ABSA, etc account, which surely is linked to a name, ID, etc.

How is this so difficult to police?

agreed, i was under the impression if you had a case number the polizia had to investigate????

Be aware of this scam! Just received this SMS from +27872407603:

"Hello do you still have your bicycle, if yes please kindly get back to me on my e-mail:- wynnelorenanne101@gmail.com Thanks"

It's a PayPal scam.