Scammer List

Guy@BMT Stellenbosch

Seems to be another scammer with the same MO as Daniel Williams

goodhearted002@gmail.com is back from annual leave!

phone number +27 61 049 7179

This is an instant red flag in my book.

Why send you a Whatsapp only for you to return your communication via email?

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know much about Cyber crimes and how to catch these people, but these guys don't even appear to be smart about it.

We are just making payment into a regular FNB, ABSA, etc account, which surely is linked to a name, ID, etc.

How is this so difficult to police?

• 1 month later...

***Scammer Alert***

They guy's name is Mitch (or thats his name on The Hub) been claiming goods that's not his and selling it "on behalf of friend"

083 320 4834

Attached is his whatsapp pic.

Have all the relevant details to claim he is a scammist, and contacts.

post-32445-0-86671100-1552372007_thumb.jpeg

***Scammer Alert***

They guy's name is Mitch (or thats his name on The Hub) been claiming goods that's not his and selling it "on behalf of friend"

083 320 4834

What is it that he is claiming? lost/found? Repairs from shops without paperwork? 

Edit: Oh i get it he is cloning adds on the hub.

Edited by You Biscuit

***Scammer Alert***

083 320 4834

Not something you would expect from a Pro rider riding for one of SA's Top pro teams!!

I'm sure he will respond and give his defense??

Edited by FootballingCyclist

What is it that he is claiming? lost/found? Repairs from shops without paperwork? 

Edit: Oh i get it he is cloning adds on the hub.

Advertised the exact same bike as original owner, original owner dropped the bike off at LBS and this Mitch guy still claim it's his bike, both used the exact same pictures.

Not something you would expect from a "Po rider" riding for one of SA's Top pro teams!!

Who is the pro, Andrew or Mitch ????

Mitch...

I don't want to divulge too much info as I'm afraid I might get into trouble for that??

That's weird.......I have to many wrong info then.

If that is the case then sorry for this post.

But how can to guys  on The Hub claim the same bike on 2 x different ads???

Hi guys - he is posting pictures of my bike claiming that it is his or that I am selling it on his behalf which is total BS. Even has my dog in the picture that he is posting!! Not sure who Mitch is - if it’s actually him in the picture, or what the story is, but it is dodgy and I would urge caution.

Funny you mention this, I never thought much of it, thought he was working for a Bikeshop as I've seen a few ads from him selling bikes, But then saw "Have no use for it anymore" and thought "is that even your size"?..

Anyway, Not sure he is the type of scammer like many others to run away with your money, But maybe just trying to sell off other peoples bikes as his own with their permission to try make an extra buck?? But I must say that claiming as his own is not honest or the right way to do business.

Hi guys - he is posting pictures of my bike claiming that it is his or that I am selling it on his behalf which is total BS. Even has my dog in the picture that he is posting!! Not sure who Mitch is - if it’s actually him in the picture, or what the story is, but it is dodgy and I would urge caution.

Wow... That brings a whole new dimension to this.. But that is Mitch in the pic.

Wow... That brings a whole new dimension to this.. But that is Mitch in the pic.

Andrew advertised the correct bike 2015 model and Mitch advertised as 2017 model, that's how I got involved as its not a 2017 model.

I messaged both and Andrew even dropped the bike of at Complete Cyclist for me so that they can check the condition of the bike before I buy.

Andrew advertised the correct bike 2015 model and Mitch advertised as 2017 model, that's how I got involved as its not a 2017 model.

I messaged both and Andrew even dropped the bike of at Complete Cyclist for me so that they can check the condition of the bike before I buy.

I've sent the link on to Mitch.. Let's hope he responds....

Hi guys - I was told from will and keanan to sell the bike on behalf of them. Will asked me to move the bike as I have done lots for him previously. I'm sorry if this has inconvenienced any of you but was just helping will and down the road helping you out Andrew. Sorry for inconvenience