Happy Birthday Lance Armstrong

fanievb

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is he up to these days?

Think he went through a phase of doing IM 70.3's , not to sure if he still does though??

also only happened upon this thread this am...some real classic liners. still smiling at some.

but fan or no fan, i know non-cyclists who now watch the sport because of him

...i want a LIVESTRONG kit...would wear it proudly.

he cheated and beat all the cheaters, so still the man.

I have a large nike Livestrong cycling shirt that I don't wear if you are interested..

What is he up to these days?

He has an (occasionally) interesting weekly podcast called "The Forward Podcast". And something else that is rather crypitc (to build up hype I guess) called WEDU.

http://wedusport.com/

Personally I admire the guy. He's probably a bully and a bit of an assh*le. But he's also a survivor. While we are sitting here whining about how he cheated (they all did) he's moved on with his life and is getting involved in some new and interesting things. He's got the guts to do big, bold things with his life - and make the decisions that most people are too scared to make. 

So at the end of it all when we are sitting in retirement homes, he will be the one who spent his best years racing around europe, starting one of the biggest charities, being flown around to races in a leer jet, starting many successful businesses, dating sheryl crow, etc. Me, I had a decent desk job. 

Think he went through a phase of doing IM 70.3's , not to sure if he still does though??

hmmm. ja. well he was trying to build up to ironman, but then he got banned for everything. he can't even enter a local tiddlywinks contest thesedays.

http://foodsensenow.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/IMG_1772.jpg

Thats what you get when you ride in all black kit on a black bike. If you look carefully you can see the shadow of a cyclist cast on the road.

Edited by chainsaw

Perhaps i should have waited till Friday, no?

He is a doper and a fraud, the best of the best. Nothing to look up to. I don't look up to criminals. He put cycling = doping on the map.

...this should build up nicely towards Friday though...getting some popcorn.

saw somewhere that his ban is now done, he is now allowed to participate in other sports besides cycling, lifetime ban from (UCI i suppose) cycling events

saw somewhere that his ban is now done, he is now allowed to participate in other sports besides cycling, lifetime ban from (UCI i suppose) cycling events

Hehe......we wish

Perhaps i should have waited till Friday, no?

He is a doper and a fraud, the best of the best. Nothing to look up to. I don't look up to criminals.

He put cycling = doping on the map.

...this should build up nicely towards Friday though...getting some popcorn.

Well at least he achieved something positive

Better than the silent dopers pretending to be innocent

Well at least he achieved something positive

Better than the silent dopers pretending to be innocent

I must I must I must.....stay out stay out stay out..... wave and move on move on

✌️

One thing I have noticed is that he is still fit, cycling and running a lot. More than some of the other so-called cycling legends can say. Most of them look like they got stranded in a cookie and McDonanlds outlet!

Excited to be riding day 2 of @RideTheRockies with my buddy @timalamo tomorrow. Route looks epic. Team @drafthouse!

• 0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

More

@lancearmstrong **** you douche bag.