Stolen: Fondriest TF2 2013 (Stellenbosch)

Kelson Elena Da Cruz

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to suspend my disbelief on this one, because it's a good story and who would want to ruin that?

I fear that there will be more instalments than Star Wars...

If you follow their trend, OP will now start with telling us how he originally got into cycling and how he was converted from MTB to the dark side of roadiness ????

Let's just hope he doesn't introduce a knobhead buddy like Jarjar!

If you follow their trend, OP will now start with telling us how he originally got into cycling and how he was converted from MTB to the dark side of roadiness ????

Let's just hope he doesn't introduce a knobhead buddy like Jarjar!

Whahahaha

More like days of our lives :whistling:

And then he woke up.. and the bike was never stolen...it was but a dream

Oh wait that's Dallas.

Thats it, I am off to Scarborough to steal a bloody Fondriest TF2. So I can write the final installment and put everyone out of their misery... 

Thats it, I am off to Scarborough to steal a bloody Fondriest TF2. So I can write the final installment and put everyone out of their misery...

Careful, it might just get "feet", as it seems very popular at the moment and then you would have to write us some long stories.......

Dont forget to take a spare seat along...

Dont forget to take a spare seat along...

Packed... I am just following the PG autoglasss fan to his place now. From the original pic it looks like he leaves the wooden patio doors open just enough for a skinny cyclist.. 

*Updated evil plan with an entry strategy

Packed... I am just following the PG autoglasss fan to his place now. From the original pic it looks like he leaves the wooden patio doors open just enough for a skinny cyclist.. 

*Updated evil plan with an entry strategy

Only problem with this plan is that you will be seen in public on a Fondriest... :whistling:

Archived