Best Bike in Africa 2015: #11 Pyga Stage

News bot

The Best Bike in Africa will be held at the 2015 Standard Bank Africa Cycle Fair on 23 - 25 October at St Stithians College, Johannesburg. The competition invites fair visitors to vote for their favourite bike at the Best Bike in Africa stand. All the entrants that vote for the bike that wins the Best Bike in Africa will go into a draw to win the bike. Leading up to the fair, we'll be be revealing the bikes entered in the Best Bike in Africa. This morning we reveal the Pyga Stage as the next Best Bike in Africa hopeful.

Click here to view the article

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So it would seem that beside the seat angle that 'Cool'harvey's position is becoming more and more the norm? I can't actually get my head around the new style bar/stem length/angles ..... ag well I'm probably just old and decrepit  :blush:

I wouldn't say no though  :ph34r:

This bike makes me want to do something silly with my wallet. But I'll miss my oneten29 too much!

I hear you but would look perfect next to my One Ten though!

winner winner..chicken dinner

You can stop posting bikes now admin, kinda pointless with this beast in the mix

The Pyga guys were at the Berg and Bush. . I tell you best worst display stand there... I spent far too much time stalking th Stage Max and trying to think of how I would could break my bike so that I could ride one.. and then buy one..

Where does one get a SID 120mm? Rockshox does not seem to have 120mm on their website...

Would be game for a Carbon SID without remote if it only was available in 120mm....

For that money might as well get a Spez 

A similarly priced 2016 Spez Camber would wipe the floor with this Pyga on an XCO course or marathon route. 

Some okes pay good money for that 

some youngsters that shall not be named is into that S&M kuk

But ja, point stands....similarly priced spez, slaan eerder my eiers oom