The I-Team

tombeej

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Twitter ride? Do tell.

Pitch up at the Dome before 7 and do 40km. Free breakfast afterwards. 

Hourly Forecast

Rivonia

post-46817-0-12903600-1447156663_thumb.jpg

CBD

post-46817-0-88247400-1447156681_thumb.jpg

Randburg

post-46817-0-21031200-1447156697_thumb.jpg

All forecasts show clouds with high UV index for the sun( Bring Sunscreen) and wind to build as the day goes by. Hopefully there predicted 5.6mm of Rainfall for 8pm will be true as we need it desperately.

Why don't we all write our Handle/Hub name on our race number?

Yes we are all going to be easily identifiable with the cable tie etc but if we need to tell someone specific something then the name on race number will help, "Hey ScottC-M stop riding like an afrikaans BOX"

Good idea bud. I'll see if I can buy some large white self-adhesive stickers and write down name tags for everyone, then bring to the race and people can stick them to the back of their shirts if they like.

We expect to see this in the race report, at the 20km to go mark...

http://funny-pictures-blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Are-we-there-yet.jpg

edit: spelling

Good lord, I hope there won't be any reeths in the post report......;-)

Dyslexically yours..... :ph34r:

Just a slight apology..  I was rushing us to get to witkoppen as I have the slowest time of 1h 07 mins for the last 20kms ...

Forgot that I crashed last year was down 20mins panelbeating bike and bleeding body parts...  A lot calmer now and a lot more eager to succeed since this means I can contribute More .

In the last 4 days I've spent 9 hours on the idt, that's about 280km....I'm going nuts! I miss the Cradle and the sun and the wind and the hills! 

Edit: it's true how they say "don't miss the water till is gone"... Anyone else actually realised how sweet the water is tasting these days? (I'm more referring here to how it seems we are really heading into a water crisis! Appreciate and protect while we still have it) sad

Edited by hayleyearth