Rourke Croeser found not guilty of contravening Medical Rules

News bot

Route was taken out on Twitter because he has never actually consistently explained what he was doing with needles and a hemoglobin meter in his bag.....

It's perfectly plausible to me that he was Lancing saddle sores and injecting sealant with them... Did he test positive for Stans? 

PS: Has somebody alerted the HIV research guys to Stans ability to fix a slow puncture?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's perfectly plausible to me that he was Lancing saddle sores and injecting sealant with them... Did he test positive for Stans?

PS: Has somebody alerted the HIV research guys to Stans ability to fix a slow puncture?

If he was lancing his Thor Aching Buttox, I'd be the first to know.

I'm guilty of many things, adultery, assualt...a lot worse things. But drugs aint one of them

So which did you get banned for? 

In such poor taste, but I laughed my ass off.

He didnt assist at all. He was given reduced 2 month for accepting ban and walking away. Not going the lawyer route.

Luck for him...

I got smashed 2 years after an immediate admission of guilt, on this here inter web forum, not even hours after learning of my transgression...

Do not pass go, do not collect 2 months...

Luck for him...

I got smashed 2 years after an immediate admission of guilt, on this here inter web forum, not even hours after learning of my transgression...

Do not pass go, do not collect 2 months...

Lets see how he likes looking over his shoulder every time he steps out of his house. He's going to get tested before, during and after events throughout his riding career more so than athletes with no dodgy saddle sores.

Listening to SuperCycling last night it is clear that non-dopers are now faster than dopers (as Brailsford predicted). 

psst.....they're not actually 'non-dopers' :)

Listening to SuperCycling last night it is clear that non-dopers are now faster than dopers (as Brailsford predicted). 

psst.....they're not actually 'non-dopers' :)

Also ex-doper talking about dopers. :ph34r:

coat, hat, out the door.

Edited by Wannabe

and a hemoglobin meter

WTF? I kinda wanted to believe the explanation for the needles, but now I'm getting my pitchfork!

Also ex-doper talking about dopers. :ph34r:

coat, hat, out the door.

being "clean" is all relative... imagine what would come out of the woodwork when you re-test the 2015 TdF samples in 5 years time with newer testing tech...