Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

Is here anyone who has experience with logging activities to Vitality from a Lezyne gps unit?

I am new to the Discovery wagon and need some guidance...

If this question has been answered already, I apologise, but i couldn't find it via the search function.

You need to link your device through the Discovery app/website. Lezyne doesn't show, so chances are it's not an approved device.

https://www.discovery.co.za/vitality/gym-devices-fitness

post-1372-0-56532600-1543814402_thumb.png

post-1372-0-09174500-1543814411_thumb.png

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is here anyone who has experience with logging activities to Vitality from a Lezyne gps unit?

I am new to the Discovery wagon and need some guidance...

If this question has been answered already, I apologise, but i couldn't find it via the search function.

Short answer: You can't. 

don't think lezyne is on the list of approved devices?

I don't know why though, they make incredible devices!

What I am wondering is whether I can manually send the files to them or use another program to sync it to Vitality?

I don't know why though, they make incredible devices!

What I am wondering is whether I can manually send the files to them or use another program to sync it to Vitality?

I have a wahoo bolt and HRM. I connect the HRM to Samsung health app to get points for my rides

I have a wahoo bolt and HRM. I connect the HRM to Samsung health app to get points for my rides

Thanx I'll try it

Does anybody know how long the reward vouchers last once you redeem them from the app?

It will say on the wicode that you get when you redeem, is approx 2 weeks

It will say on the wicode that you get when you redeem, is approx 2 weeks

Shot! i have a few points expiring this week so need to decide what to redeem.

So FYI, if you got any Diamonds in the last few weeks you will have an entry into the Life draw.

"In the weeks to come, we’ll be counting down to the draw for the prizes for life on 10 December 2018. You can watch the live draw on the Discovery Vitality Facebook stream from 09:00. We’ll be giving away flights, fuel, gym, movies, concert tickets, smoothies, coffees, tyres, Uber, Nando’s, running shoes, HealthyFood and the latest iPhone … for LIFE.

Hi guys,

I obviously am late joining the party here. Will be signing up to Vitality soon and need a quick summary on what I need to know to get the most out of it.

I will link my Fenix 3 and get those benefits.

Adding PnP as my food outlet, we already eat healthy so should get something back from that.

Otherwise, any advise for a novice would be much appreciated.

It will be linked to a life and RA policy, but not a medical aid policy if that makes a difference........

Hi guys,

I obviously am late joining the party here. Will be signing up to Vitality soon and need a quick summary on what I need to know to get the most out of it.

I will link my Fenix 3 and get those benefits.

Adding PnP as my food outlet, we already eat healthy so should get something back from that.

Otherwise, any advise for a novice would be much appreciated.

It will be linked to a life and RA policy, but not a medical aid policy if that makes a difference........

Make sure you do all online and Chemist test early in the year, the fitness assessment can help if you have savings available, if you do long training sessions, join the Endurance athletes, more points very quick, I normally max my fitness points by June.