Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

This year has been a different one for me, normally I’m the main points provider, I think last year my wife contributed only a quarter of the points. This year, we’ll different story, relocated to new town, new business etc etc the first o8 months I did squat. Luckily my wife made the right friends and got into a good gym, cycling and spinning regime. Luckily I’m catching up. So from sailing into gold every year with both wife and I being fairly active, to this year where she luckily upped her game, must be the Garmin I bought her that nagsher , but we made it.

Basically I think that if you are going to be a couple doing vitality rather aim your points much higher than needed as sometimes life gets in the way of this, for example there was an earlier post with someone’s wife who is pregnant so can’t do the points, and a mate of mine who had big ops on his knees and is now struggling to get the required points ( surely there is a way to get around legitimate reasons for not getting points due to medical conditions?)

At the end of the day perhaps it is a good thing that it is getting tougher ( 300 points for a round of golf in a cart p***ses me off) as it is pushing us to live longer and pay them more premiums

Edited by MphatiPyga

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else having issues with trying to convert points to vouchers ?

Keep getting the error "could not retrieve info"

Anyone else having issues with trying to convert points to vouchers ?

Keep getting the error "could not retrieve info"

I asked them about the same - their response 

We're aware that some of our members are unable to select certain rewards from the Discovery App. This is due to the limited supply of some rewards. Once the limit is reached you will not be able to select that specific reward however you will still be able to select any other partner rewards that are in the same category.

We are working on having rewards automatically removed from the selection list once they have reached the limit . We apologise ...blah blah 

I asked them about the same - their response

I did eventually get dischem to work and used 7 vouchers in 1 go.

Wife has been trying to convert a few to zando but that still doesnt work.

Will keep trying, shouldnt have waited until the end.

Managed to use some of my R100 Woolies reward vouchers...ended up costing me R20 per bottle after Woolies discounts...this is way more rewarding and keeps the wife happy!

It was in the food section.

post-92370-0-47489500-1545080534_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,can a person use the R100 Dischem voucher on any products, or only the Vitality products?

We used our Dischem vouchers for our mineral supplements, no issues, they only limit us to 4xvouchers per transaction.

Is anyone having an issue doing your vitality age on the website ?

I do the entire assessment and then get the pop up saying congratulations on finding out your vitality age, but it just hangs there with a circles thingy going round and round.

Also if I'm halfway through the assessment and I save and exit it doesnt save anything.

I do the entire assessment and then get the pop up saying congratulations on finding out your vitality age, but it just hangs there with a circles thingy going round and round.

Also if I'm halfway through the assessment and I save and exit it doesnt save anything.

I did it yesterday and worked fine, must be some issue on discovery side today

Worked for me but not the wife (also hangs on the Congrats on finding your Vitality Age page.

Worked for me but not the wife (also hangs on the Congrats on finding your Vitality Age page.

same computer or different ?

I'm wondering if its a plug-in error