Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

Can anyone verify the latest Vitality stinker that was just posted on Facebook - that many of us won't be issued the ultra-distance 3000 points for a 260km Cullinan to Tonteldoos ride - because we entered as part of a team, and they don't reward team events?? 

This is ridiculous! As if you peddle less when in a team..Do they think your teammate carries you on his back for a few kms when you are tired  :cursing:

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is ridiculous! As if you peddle less when in a team..Do they think your teammate carries you on his back for a few kms when you are tired :cursing:

the more you peddle [beg], the better the chance your partner will carry you, while he is pedaling [turning the cranks]

One for the (It’s Friday) spelling nazi’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone verify the latest Vitality stinker that was just posted on Facebook - that many of us won't be issued the ultra-distance 3000 points for a 260km Cullinan to Tonteldoos ride - because we entered as part of a team, and they don't reward team events?? 

I only got 600 points for C2T.

These points got allocated to the Friday when the event started.

Didn't really make any difference as I had already achieved my goal for that week and I've already reached the cap of 30 000 points 

I only got 600 points for C2T.

These points got allocated to the Friday when the event started.

Didn't really make any difference as I had already achieved my goal for that week and I've already reached the cap of 30 000 points 

False alarm, I did indeed get my 3000 points, just a pity it was for the date of the START of the race, and not the finish :)

False alarm, I did indeed get my 3000 points, just a pity it was for the date of the START of the race, and not the finish :)

Yes that SUCKS !!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, this question could already been asked but reading through the tread is going to take time.

I am looking to book a flight to Durban and activating the Flight booster. Following questions has popped up. Flight will be next year March. So there will be at least 11 months. 

1. When booking a return. Would the cash back be on total amount of "base fare"? 

2. Does it makes sense to pay the higher premium of Kulula vs FlySafair?

3. When searching on kulula.com and finding flights. Do I need to only take "operated by" kulula or would the flight booster work on BA flights?

Any additional information regarding the booster would be helpful.

Thank you in advance.

1 - yes, base fare only

2 - you'd have to work that out yourself

3 - kulula flights ONLY. Codeshare flights don't qualify, and you can't have a codeshare flight as part of your booking either. If one of them is, no discount. 

1 - yes, base fare only

2 - you'd have to work that out yourself

3 - kulula flights ONLY. Codeshare flights don't qualify, and you can't have a codeshare flight as part of your booking either. If one of them is, no discount. 

Just found that out for booking my flights to Worlds70.3 in PE in Sept, even though booked through Kulula, flights are actually BA (codeshare), so don't get cash back.... at least not costing me anything as paid for it with Disco miles :)

According to my flight booster, I should get R680 bucks back in Feb 2019 (flight is in Dec), lets see how this pan's out.

My first experience with flight booster will be July this year. Currently sitting on 72% savings (42% + 30%), with the extra 5% per week as I’m now in the 7th week since making the booking.

I made sure I booked on Kulula vs BA codeshare. Also compared prices with Mango, Safair, BA and SAA: R300 cheaper on Kulula without the discount cashback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Frosty

I have done 2 flight boosters so far, discovery app will tell you when it will be repaid and how much, usually about 6 weeks after flying

So I got my new Reward this morning, but I saw Mugg & Bean is not on the list anymore. Only Vida,Ster Kinekor and Kauai.

WTH Happened to M&B?

I'm looking at the flight booster option at the moment as I'm wanting to travel in June. I just don't think I'll have six weeks from the time I buy the tickets until I fly

So I got my new Reward this morning, but I saw Mugg & Bean is not on the list anymore. Only Vida,Ster Kinekor and Kauai.

WTH Happened to M&B?

Well, we used ours at the M&B here once, and it was such a hassle getting a takeaway coffee that we never bothered again. Maybe enough people didn't enjoy awkwardly standing around among the tables waiting for their coffee, and rather went to Vida or Kauai

Have a kauai smoothy voucher expiring today if anyone wants it.

Edited by Twaatie