Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

It’s on the list again, but if I try choose that reward the app just says “failed”

Got the same yesterday afternoon from Vida, so maybe the app was on long weekend as well... 

More seriously though, I did the shoe booster thing yesterday. On the app it states to present my HealthyGear number to the cashier. I presumed (and so did the cashier) that this is the number on the HealthyGear card...(?) Presume I'll see next month whether this was the case or whether I'll have to buy another pair of shoes on shoe booster... 

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Slightly off topic:

Anyone booked an overseas trip on their Disco credit card aka FNB? Interested in hearing what your experience was of the "free" travel insurance. I've heard that the "free" travel insurance is not worth the paper its written on, do they offer a top up that actually does cover you in case of baggage loss, flight cancellation etc

Slightly off topic:

Anyone booked an overseas trip on their Disco credit card aka FNB? Interested in hearing what your experience was of the "free" travel insurance. I've heard that the "free" travel insurance is not worth the paper its written on, do they offer a top up that actually does cover you in case of baggage loss, flight cancellation etc

According to the document that was mailed to me it does cover the baggage and flight cancellation.

I’m on 126 consecutive weeks and haven’t received any communication from them. Not that it bothers me, as long as they keep funding devices/shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone

I use garmin edge 820 for cycling, when i sync to garmin it immediatly pulls through on vitality.

When i use my fenix for any kind of training, nothing happens on vitality?

Any experienced something like this?

Hi everyone

I use garmin edge 820 for cycling, when i sync to garmin it immediatly pulls through on vitality.

When i use my fenix for any kind of training, nothing happens on vitality?

Any experienced something like this?

Not me. I have Edge 520 and Fenix. Both pull through almost instantly.

Anyone been able to get their Wahoo Elemnt workouts to sync to Discovery Vitality (and get the points rewards)? Seems they don't support Wahoo and there is no way to sync it via a 3rd party.

Anyone been able to get their Wahoo Elemnt workouts to sync to Discovery Vitality (and get the points rewards)? Seems they don't support Wahoo and there is no way to sync it via a 3rd party.

They support specific devices and ONLY support the official import channels, so either you need to buy a garmin or forget about getting point until such time as they decide to support wahoo.

It also depends on the services, Garmin pushes data too discovery while TomTom gets synced at 2am every day.

They support specific devices and ONLY support the official import channels, so either you need to buy a garmin or forget about getting point until such time as they decide to support wahoo.

It also depends on the services, Garmin pushes data too discovery while TomTom gets synced at 2am every day.

I am considering going onto Vitality but we have Wahoo and Giant devices in the house aw well as our Whattbike workouts.

Can you not sync your workouts via something like training peaks or similar.

I am considering going onto Vitality but we have Wahoo and Giant devices in the house aw well as our Whattbike workouts.

Nope, they support devices only, NO 3rd party services, they took those out probably a year or 2 back, and I think the only one was strava.

Samsung health app, Works on Vitality

Only for the 100 points, you wont get your HR points for it.

You do with a HR monitor. 0-49km cycle 300 points. 50-99km 600 points. Provided average HR is above required HR level