Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

Only for the 100 points, you wont get your HR points for it.

You do. Before The Girl had a Garmin, she just used her Wahoo Tickr with her Samsung Health App and still got the points.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You do with a HR monitor. 0-49km cycle 300 points. 50-99km 600 points. Provided average HR is above required HR level

You can only get up to 300 points with a heart rate monitor based on average heart rate for a specific time, not distance https://www.discovery.co.za/discovery_coza/web/linked_content/pdfs/vitality/vitality_news/vitality_fitness_points_table.pdf

Unless you are registered in the endurance/high-performance category in which case this chart applies - https://www.discovery.co.za/discovery_coza/web/linked_content/pdfs/vitality/vitality_news/vitality_fitness_points_table_high_performance.pdf).

What you have described is points for Timed and verified race events, whereby heart rate is irrelevant.

Edited by Stupak

Anyone having issues yesterday or today with workouts not pulling through to Discovery app for the points. Synced my Spinning class to my Garmin App yesterday evening. Points usually reflect within 1 hour. Still waiting for the points to show up today.

Not Garmin's side as data pulled through to another app

Anyone having issues yesterday or today with workouts not pulling through to Discovery app for the points. Synced my Spinning class to my Garmin App yesterday evening. Points usually reflect within 1 hour. Still waiting for the points to show up today.

Think it is on the Discovery side. Waiting for a Polar activity to pull through.

having same problem too

My garmin activities all show almost immediatly

Mine normally do. But not this week

Think it is on the Discovery side. Waiting for a Polar activity to pull through.

Polar disappeared under devices on my Discovery app.

Wait and see...

Was unable to access any rewards from around midday yesterday. Eventually came through around 20:30 last night.

Workouts are all up to date, so both Garmin and Apple device workouts pull through just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't feel like reading from the start so a quick question. If I visit the gym and use a sports watch to track my swim what points will I get if I do a 60 min swim session with an avg hr above the 70% threshold

1 - will I get my 100 points only for the gym visit

2 - or will I get the 300 point for 60min above 70%

I know I will get a gym visit against my name to count towards the rolling 36 visits I have to do

Edited by mon-goose

I don't feel like reading from the start so a quick question. If I visit the gym and use a sports watch to track my swim what points will I get if I do a 60 min swim session with an avg hr above the 70% threshold

I know I will get a gym visit against my name to count towards the rolling 36 visits I have to do

300 points

You always get the higher points scored on the day

You always get the higher points for the day.