Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

Twaaitie, i will take the voucher if still available.

Have a kauai smoothy voucher expiring today if anyone wants it.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a kauai smoothy voucher expiring today if anyone wants it.

I've seen that if you take a screenshot of the voucher, they stay valid past the expiry date if you haven't used it in time.

So I got my new Reward this morning, but I saw Mugg & Bean is not on the list anymore. Only Vida,Ster Kinekor and Kauai.

WTH Happened to M&B?

yes, I also saw that. Pity as M&B on the go is great.

So I got my new Reward this morning, but I saw Mugg & Bean is not on the list anymore. Only Vida,Ster Kinekor and Kauai.

WTH Happened to M&B?

yes, I also saw that. Pity as M&B on the go is great.

M&B is back on the list.

I've seen that if you take a screenshot of the voucher, they stay valid past the expiry date if you haven't used it in time.

Correct

Any idea how long?

Any idea how long?

What an awesome idea. I'm going to do that....lost many vouchers to them expiring.

Any idea how long?

Got 2 weeks on one of them. Haven't had a need to test longer than that yet.

Has anyone activated the new bike booster yet? Trying to make sense, as I read conflicting information on different parts of the Vitality website. What is the maximum amount of cash back that can be achieved? Is it R5000 or R20000 over the 36 month period? The following paragraph was copied and pasted from the website.

Your cash back is made up of up to 25% with Bike Booster and is paid monthly over 36 months. The total cashback that can be earned over the 36 month benefit duration is capped at R20 000 of the purchase price of your bike.

If I understand the screenshot correctly the maximum is capped at R5000, (25% of the first R20000) Confusing!

post-36242-0-45852200-1524670750_thumb.png

Has anyone activated the new bike booster yet? Trying to make sense, as I read conflicting information on different parts of the Vitality website. What is the maximum amount of cash back that can be achieved? Is it R5000 or R20000 over the 36 month period? The following paragraph was copied and pasted from the website.

Your cash back is made up of up to 25% with Bike Booster and is paid monthly over 36 months. The total cashback that can be earned over the 36 month benefit duration is capped at R20 000 of the purchase price of your bike.

If I understand the screenshot correctly the maximum is capped at R5000, (25% of the first R20000) Confusing!

Not confusing when one understands their jargon:

Capped at the first R20k of the value of the bike, then up to 25% of the R20k. If you buy an R80k bike, only the first R20k qualifies for the cash back, then up to 25% of that R20k.

*Up to - is conditional on meeting 4 goals every month for 36 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not confusing when one understands their jargon:

Capped at the first R20k of the value of the bike, then up to 25% of the R20k. If you buy an R80k bike, only the first R20k qualifies for the cash back, then up to 25% of that R20k.

*Up to - is conditional on meeting 4 goals every month for 36 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Frosty, that makes sense. Hardly worth the effort then. First you have to fork out an extra R800 to buy a bike at Cyclelab, at their inflated prices, to get a maximum of R130 odd per month back over the next 36 months.

Thanks Frosty, that makes sense. Hardly worth the effort then. First you have to fork out an extra R800 to buy a bike at Cyclelab, at their inflated prices, to get a maximum of R130 odd per month back over the next 36 months.

Ya, I went for the watch and got my first 1k back today.

Scott Scale 960 (2017)

MTB Vids: ltstyt.be/@remelehane

One advantage of buying at Cycle lab is the fact that I can spend miles there.

But then there is lots of places to spend miles. Short term like food, and long term like plane tickets for that once in a lifetime overseas trip. I don't see myself spending my 'hard earned' miles on Cyclelab's inflated prices.

M&B is back on the list.

It’s on the list again, but if I try choose that reward the app just says “failed”