Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

You can do your workout on the Wahoo Fitness App. You can from there send the workout to both Strava and Garmin at the same time. 

Works like a charm!

Is this Apple Watch compatible in terms of heart rate?

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can only crop beginning and/or end of ride. If you stop for coffee press stop on the Garmin. Remember to start again.

Thanks - I knew that much.

Dislike the stopping (Garmin) during a ride as I often forget to start again.

I was looking at this from a Discovery point of view. Cropping on Strava becomes permanent, so it means having two accounts for both GC and Strava, just to get the points for Discovery - which I can't be bothered to do.

Was wondering last night... how much of your training file does discovery get from your HR monitor. Do they only get the totals and averages or do they actually get the full file?

Can't shortening rides knowingly get you excommunicated from the Savages?? :eek:

I load full ride on strava, then also load on garmin and crop only thirty min at 80%.

Let's be honest nobody has ever looked at garmin connect

Can't shortening rides knowingly get you excommunicated from the Savages?? :eek:

I load full ride on strava, then also load on garmin and crop only thirty min at 80%.

Let's be honest nobody has ever looked at garmin connect

Thanks - I knew that much.

Dislike the stopping (Garmin) during a ride as I often forget to start again.

I was looking at this from a Discovery point of view. Cropping on Strava becomes permanent, so it means having two accounts for both GC and Strava, just to get the points for Discovery - which I can't be bothered to do.

I switch off and put Garmin in pocket in order to remind me to switch on and start again.

Howsit all.

Does anyone know of an app on the apple watch that will show average heart rate for a workout? I believe you can only see the average heart rate once you have stopped the workout. 

So was looking for an app either on the apple watch or on the phone where you can check what it is before ending the session ... any help appreciated !

Darnit. Just managed to lose 200 points by forgetting to stop my workout when I got into the car. Stopped it as I got home and ended up 1bpm below the 80% hr requirement for an intense session.

Oh well. Still hit my weekly requirement with ease

Darnit. Just managed to lose 200 points by forgetting to stop my workout when I got into the car. Stopped it as I got home and ended up 1bpm below the 80% hr requirement for an intense session.

#trimyoride

#trimyoride

Tapirk - google it. But you have to upload from a device, not a phone..

Did this. Unfortunately the data then shows on Garmin as being from an unknown source. Disco would not accept it. This after numerous emails and calls.

Solution: I have removed Disco from Strava and Garmin. I can train in peace knowing that I am not providing Disco and co with free data which they then sell to 3rd parties. My T's and Cs.

Smoothies make me fat(ter) anyway. Vitality points already maxed.

Did this. Unfortunately the data then shows on Garmin as being from an unknown source. Disco would not accept it. This after numerous emails and calls.

Solution: I have removed Disco from Strava and Garmin. I can train in peace knowing that I am not providing Disco and co with free data which they then sell to 3rd parties. My T's and Cs.

just delink and relink. Annoying but it works.

That's what they want you to do, they win this way.