Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

Apart from a good number of missing workouts and gym visits from this week still, today's workout points seem somewhat flawed. I'll pick up the fight from Monday again.

c3169ace91859a112074f1c08f7ff2c8.jpg

From my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This hurts... I missed on 3000 points by just 1bpm.

Well no. 2,700 points as you would have got 300 for going over 70% for > 90 minutes.

Well no. 2,700 points as you would have got 300 for going over 70% for > 90 minutes.

Hahaha OK that's true , but you know what I mean...

I haven't uploaded anything in weeks and weeks. Checked my points target a moment ago and it's drifted up from 500 to 700. They can make eleventy million for all I care. I won't be uploading any info until next year when I need the points to stay on gold.

I realize they are after the info to do all sorts of actuarial wizardry but I couldn't be bothered with the system the way it is. Basically they are rewarding us for info with this program or we are selling the info if you prefer that analogy. Well I don't think the price is adequate.

I have a Suunto Ambit3, and ran a night race on Friday night. Buy haven't received my points as of yet? Is anyone experiencing the same problem?

1100 target this week and got 3k for yesterdays trailseeker.

Holy hell. How long do you need to ride to get 3k points?

This hurts... I missed on 3000 points by just 1bpm.

look to see if you can crop the ride before/after and reload.

That's IF you want the points.

I think it's a little over 4 hours, which makes one wonder why 90 mins at 70-79% is the limit for moderate.

210min or more at 80% = 3,000. Never achieved it on road bike but a couple of times on MTB.

210min or more at 80% = 3,000. Never achieved it on road bike but a couple of times on MTB.

Then your not peddling hard enough... :ph34r:  :whistling:

Then your not peddling hard enough... :ph34r: :whistling:

Correction. Managed to hit it on days 2 & 3 at Panorama but as Gerald said, normally road races are too short.