Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

Check your points monitor to see if the workout appears there. I have seen the link between Vitality and Active Rewards break down where activity is reflected in points monitor but not on AR.

If you are 35 years old or younger you will only get 100 points for the workout posted. So the gym swipe counts.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will do. I'm 40 so that was a 300 point effort. They not get getting to the points monitor in Vitality. I've had to go their weekly to see if my email points updates are applied as when they manually add your exercises it never gets to AR.

Given that my goal is zero for this week, does that mean I've achieved my goal or should I swipe at the gym?

6a619fc4e25275b345707070158c1df3.png

That was last night. Now it's back to normal... 1200 for this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know if Vitality will swap out the tops due to incorrect sizes ? Their large is like a medium fit...

Anyone know if Vitality will swap out the tops due to incorrect sizes ? Their large is like a medium fit...

Yes, they swapped mine, no issues at all.

Yes, they swapped mine, no issues at all.

Thanks, will get in touch with them tomorrow.

To combine two or more files into one, download the "original" files from GC. They will be zipped, so first unzip;

Then go to www.fitfiletools.com;

Click on "File Combiner";

Upload the unzipped FIT files and click go;

It will join all multiple files into one file;

Download the new file;

Delete the original files in GC otherwise the next step won't work;

Upload to GC;

It will then override the previous upload to Discovery and you'll get the full points, providing your HR is above 80% for all stages.

Some call it "gaming", but it only works with FIT files and merely joins multiple files together. Use it, don't use it.

Have just done this on one of my spinning sessions and works! 100pts just became 300pts  :ph34r: Avg HR gone from 134 to 141, by cropping 5mins off  ;)

Thanks Gerald  :thumbup:

Have just done this on one of my spinning sessions and works! 100pts just became 300pts :ph34r: Avg HR gone from 134 to 141, by cropping 5mins off ;)

Thanks Gerald :thumbup:

As Myles has previously said, you've still done the workout.

All you're doing is retrospectively pushing the stop button.

Mine is auto-syncing again after doing this

Thanks for this. My points have now loaded.

However, it doesn't autosync I assume because I'm using tapiriik. But if I delink and delink in private mode, the points reflect so I'm content with this.

YAY!!!! Flight Booster live soon...

Flight Booster through Vitality Active Rewards takes off soon

The Flight Booster benefit through Vitality Active Rewards will launch on Friday, 9 September 2016. This benefit will enable your clients to earn extra cash back on all kulula.com local flights (base fare only). That means they can save up to 100% on their base fare and fly locally, just by getting active.

Clients save up to 100% on local flights with kulula.com

Your clients can save up to 100% on two local flight bookings every year with kulula.com (base fare only). This saving depends on the number of Vitality Active Rewards goals they achieve from the time of booking to the date of departure. The extra saving is paid to your clients as a cash back as part of their cash-back billing cycle.

To start enjoying this new benefit, your clients need to have activated Vitality Active Rewards at the time of booking their flight, and then achieve six goals to unlock the benefit.

With Vitality Active Rewards, your clients are set a personalised weekly fitness goal, and get rewarded with a complimentary coffee or smoothie for achieving this goal.

YAY!!!! Flight Booster live soon...

Flight Booster through Vitality Active Rewards takes off soon

The Flight Booster benefit through Vitality Active Rewards will launch on Friday, 9 September 2016. This benefit will enable your clients to earn extra cash back on all kulula.com local flights (base fare only). That means they can save up to 100% on their base fare and fly locally, just by getting active.

Clients save up to 100% on local flights with kulula.com

Your clients can save up to 100% on two local flight bookings every year with kulula.com (base fare only). This saving depends on the number of Vitality Active Rewards goals they achieve from the time of booking to the date of departure. The extra saving is paid to your clients as a cash back as part of their cash-back billing cycle.

To start enjoying this new benefit, your clients need to have activated Vitality Active Rewards at the time of booking their flight, and then achieve six goals to unlock the benefit.

With Vitality Active Rewards, your clients are set a personalised weekly fitness goal, and get rewarded with a complimentary coffee or smoothie for achieving this goal.

Wahoo!! And once again, where do we hear about it first? BikeHub...

Edit: Oh those bastards, only two flights a year.

Edited by bertusras