Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

Wife is happy - her target shows achieved and she tells me my circle is complete too.

Still can't get into the app or webpage to view whatever it is I need to view.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

seems to be working again. my points and gym visits show. But 600 to go cos I've been lazy this week.

When things are working normally, how long do park-runs take to reflect?

Edited by alleyne

Today's update on the App Store - the description is quite appropriate at the moment.

8137651bbb90e92473403a5da4e2308b.jpg

Also lost rewards, and not to derail, the strava update looks hoenderpoep,liked the previous look more.

Also lost rewards, and not to derail, the strava update looks hoenderpoep,liked the previous look more.

Their (Strava) blog has a lot of unhappy peeps with the new look. Hope they change it, or give the option to toggle between dark/light

Their (Strava) blog has a lot of unhappy peeps with the new look. Hope they change it, or give the option to toggle between dark/light

Maybe on Android it is different, cos I've never had a dark anything and the new one looks better. Always been white. IPhone is different though.

All my rewards (including one I that was to expire today) have vanished. :thumbdown:

Anyone else experienced similar?

No Peanut Butter Bliss for me today...

Can't comment regarding existing vouchers disappearing, but the vouchers I was due to receive today haven't popped up.

Edit: Checked their FB page and it is a know issue regarding the vouchers disappearing. 

Edited by wolver

My son ,who travels around Howteng visiting shopping malls as part of his job, is loving my rewards .... many Vida cappuccinos and Kuaia Kuaia demmit Cowee peanut butter bombs!

Please can someone help, im sure its been covered here but these pages roll so quickly I cant find it...what if one does a multi discipline event i.e run and ride, how does one combine the 2 events? Discovery say they will only look at one activity, but the entire run and ride event is 1 activity??