Once in a lifetime Italian deal!

ASG

AN UNFORGETTABLE ITALIAN EXPERIENCE WHEN YOU PURCHASE A TDF WINNING PINARELLO F8 OR K8-S

Buy a Pinarello F8 or K8 between now and 15 January 2016 and join us with your partner for an all expenses paid Italian cycling adventure worth more than R70,000.fa15c4c0-52ad-4428-9e0b-b92e941ebbd7.jpge9137f6a-ffd9-4e2a-9f9e-a801107d35fd.jpgwww.lapinarello.com/it • www.pinarello.com • asgsport.co.za/pina_promotion/

COME WITH US TO 
LA PINA CYCLING MARATHON 2016

24cf83f6-a9f4-4fbd-a804-39242d816800.jpg

The 10th of July 2016 is a very special birthday; the 20th edition of the LA PINARELLO GRANFONDO.

The 20th birthday promises to be extra extravagant with many a unique twist and celebratory surprises. The message from Fausto Pinarello is: DO NOT MISS IT!

8f6284c7-b1de-4a6a-b8f7-ea1c44263a10.jpg

How to qualify?
Participants are required to purchase or order and pay for a complete Pinarello Dogma F8 or Pinarello Dogma K8s at Recommended Retail Price*.
The minimum specifications for the qualifying bicycle are:

• Frame: Pinarello F8 or K8s full carbon frame
  • Group set: Shimano Dura Ace Di2
  • Wheelset: Mavic R-Sys SLR
  • Handle Bar & Stem: Most Talon Full Carbon Integrated Handle Bar Aero 2016

* Recommended Retail Price for Pinarello Dogma F8: starting from R188 000 incl VAT
* Recommended retail Price for Pinarello Dogma K8s: R200 000 incl VAT

This promotion will run from 10 November 2015 and will close at 18h00 (South African time) on 10 January 2016.

For full terms and conditions, click here.

www.lapinarello.com/it • www.pinarello.com • asgsport.co.za/pina_promotion/

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With the *** exchange rate it's not *that* much in pounds or euros. Sad fact.

I hope they are springing for flights, visa, hotels, transfers, entry, jersey and bibs, training run, brekkie, gala diner, mechanic, masseuse etc otherwise it's not really an invite. ;)

Just checked.

-----------------------

What's included:

• 3 nights’ accommodation in the upmarket BHR hotel in Treviso

•Airport transfers to and from Venice Marco Polo Airport or Treviso Airport

•Travel light, just you and your luggage; we will supply you with a top end Pinarello Bike, including bike setup service.

•Granfondo Entry Fee including Pre-Race registration (No queuing for race numbers)

•Breakfast, lunch and dinner including exclusive Pinarello dinners

• Tour of Pinarello Factory

• Warm up ride through the scenic Treviso area with support vehicle

• Exclusive Rider Gift pack

• R15 000 contribution towards your airfare costs

-----------------

To be honest if you were in the market for a top flight bike and were going to buy then that is a very fricking nice 'thanks'.

Way better than the condescending 'cheers' last time I bought a set of R9k wheels from the lbs.

Edited by hellocolour

I've visited 9 different countries in 2014 + 2015, bought a new bike last year, and done upgrades to other bikes in this year, travelled overseas with my bikes a few of those times too and I am sure it didn't cost me R200k in total.... And it was like 10weeks of holiday 

Edit: is THAT bike really THAT much 'worth' 

Edited by hayleyearth

My Pal has one. With Lightweight carbon wheels and Campy Super Record EPS and SRM cranks its R280K........

yip

Edited by raptor-22

My Pal has one. With Lightweight carbon wheels and Campy Super Record EPS and SRM cranks its R280K........

yip

Im not asking that question from the 'how big a mark up there is'  point of view (or who is doing who in), I'm asking from a point of how much value does that bike add to ones riding over and above a R50k bike. 

Like will the guy that rode a 2:30 at 94.7 now go do a 2:18 if he just changed bikes? 

Or is it just the name. (which in some way I can understand, but not THAT big a way... If you compare what I did with R200k the last 1.5 years anyway) 

I guess the comparison could be with a client of ours that runs an exclusive hotel in ct. It's R89k a night. How much better nights sleep will you get there and how much different is it going to be from a r4000 a night place?

I doubt people who are paying that for a bike are saving scrimping and saving to get it and they are not aspiring pro's so it's not about the marginal gains in performance.

Hi guys,

It is a lot of money - no doubt.  But if you are in the market for a top-end bike with this spec then at the price (excluding the promotion value) it is probably the cheapest on the planet at the moment at R188k.  Feel free to look at what these bikes go for in Europe, USA and elsewhere (with this spec).  

Now ad in bonus value of at least R70k (real value - flights, hotel, food/drink, a lot of kit, and spoiling, etc)....not a bad way to experience Italy??

Consider also that the TdF is on at the same time which makes for a nice ad-on for those who want to make their way to France after the race...

Full details of the promotion available on this website: asgsport.co.za/pina_promotion/

Only 23 more spots available....

Regards

ag