NJ CRICHTON

Schalk Roestoff

If I put the amount of money down on paper, I would make a lot of people a lot happier.

The best was seeing MY Fortuner tyres and rims for sale on the internet ! HAHA ! Sorry, but I can only laugh because who does that !! Oh wait...he did !

Nothing about him shocks me anymore...

I'm truly sorry for all the people he has scammed, I wish I had known sooner...perhaps I could have helped...

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm truly sorry for all the people he has scammed, I wish I had known sooner...perhaps I could have helped...

I doubt anything you could have done would have helped him at all. Which is why so many people relapse after rehab. They don't care to turn their ways around.

If I put the amount of money down on paper, I would make a lot of people a lot happier.

The best was seeing MY Fortuner tyres and rims for sale on the internet ! HAHA ! Sorry, but I can only laugh because who does that !! Oh wait...he did !

Nothing about him shocks me anymore...

Not just your wheels.....he tried to sell a few others to.

There is only so much that i can do 10000km away.

Police have visited the house but he was either not there or isn't opening.The guys in PE don't want to help to much as it's loads of extra work for them.There is usually quite a bit of paperwork that goes into requesting the arrest of a suspect from another Town.

If anyone in PE has a case against him let me know.

I spoke to a commander now and he will ask 2 detectives to look into the guy.

I was really hoping that he would be off the streets by now.

The disease of addiction: It has killed many beautiful people and created a lot of pain and hardship for those that were sucked into, and part of, their lives.

I also dealt with this person, sad to see (for all involved) what has transpired. One will have to face your consequences, that is just how things work.

Addiction is a choice. I feel zero for this douche

When dealing with the bank/s, PLEASE ensure that the perp's full names, ID etc are listed on SAFPS (SA Fraud Preventions Services) BY THE BANK as someone who commits fraud.

The listing will effectively "blacklist" him with ALL banks and credit providers.   It's a lot harder to commit fraud without a bank account to receive payment.

....... The listing will effectively "blacklist" him with ALL banks and credit providers .......

not really 

There is only so much that i can do 10000km away.

Police have visited the house but he was either not there or isn't opening.The guys in PE don't want to help to much as it's loads of extra work for them.There is usually quite a bit of paperwork that goes into requesting the arrest of a suspect from another Town.

If anyone in PE has a case against him let me know.

I spoke to a commander now and he will ask 2 detectives to look into the guy.

I was really hoping that he would be off the streets by now.

How's this for our justice system in SA hey? So if you commit a crime, just move to another city, because of the paperwork the police in the new city won't bother looking for you? And if someone does come to your house to arrest you, just don't open the door. WTF. I'm sure some of the mamas in our force have enough weight to push a door down if they tried to.. 

I watched that now - if that video is fact (i wont know), then:

• The 'disease' is rather an emontional longing for something / simply being bored;
  • And the actual injecting/smoking/sniffing of drugs is the prefered self-treatment of choice for such disease.

I dont think it (the chemical process behind addiction once it was started) is that simple, not that it matter really - its too late.

A fact is that very few addicts today dont know what 'might happen' (or make an uninformed decision) the very first time they take drugs. It must be almost always a choice at that moment in time?

(I might comment uninforment from a very protected youth & adult life)

Edited by Zatopek

I'm sure some of the mamas in our force have enough weight to push a door down if they tried to.. 

Or if they just fell into it leant against it... :whistling:

Edit: I proclaimed that they actually do something besides sit in their vans playing games on their mobiles.

Edited by FootballingCyclist

not really 

With respect, I disagree.

The credit providers ALL use SAFPS.  A listing will definitely prevent an application for credit.

All major credit providers are members of SAFPS, including microlenders.

Addiction is a choice. I feel zero for this douche

Addiction is not a choice, however- recovery is. I am not condoning or supporting the person here. His consequences will come and that would have been his choice.

How's this for our justice system in SA hey? So if you commit a crime, just move to another city, because of the paperwork the police in the new city won't bother looking for you? And if someone does come to your house to arrest you, just don't open the door. WTF. I'm sure some of the mamas in our force have enough weight to push a door down if they tried to.. 

The police do not have a global system whereby they can link up crimes committed in other provinces via a name, ID number etc...or so I was told when I requested that this be done.