Kevin Evans accepts doping charge

Paulst12

The Emma Sadlier letter gets brought up often. Did the recipients seek legal opinion when they got them, and what action did they take?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That "Saeco dude" is KE's wife...

Damnit. I'm so not down with twatter. It was some douches response to saeco that I thought was clearly offsides not saecos. What kind of twatter calls someone a piece of **** in a public space? I reckon most twatterers needs to take several steps away from the keyboard/keypad.

Damnit. I'm so not down with twatter. It was some douches response to saeco that I thought was clearly offsides not saecos. What kind of twatter calls someone a piece of **** in a public space? I reckon most twatterers needs to take several steps away from the keyboard/keypad.

Simply explained, Twitter is the T20 version of social media.

In my case, if you doped, sent me letters, made threatening phone calls to me, then got your wife to go after me on Twitter, I would probably call you way worse thing than a piece of poo.

Calling someone an ugly name is not comparable to the irreparable damage that The Chemical Brothers have done to the sport!!

Let's not lose focus here as to who the villains are!

In my case, if you doped, sent me letters, made threatening phone calls to me, then got your wife to go after me on Twitter, I would probably call you way worse thing than a piece of poo.

Calling someone an ugly name is not comparable to the irreparable damage that The Chemical Brothers have done to the sport!!

True, and now they are making out if Jereon Swart is some how in on this as he coaches and does work with SAIDS. 

There are 4 people that go to his shop and his wife that are defending his doping online and calling anyone that is calling him out a wannabee. 

A wannabee what, disgraced doper that cheated to win some races? They are still falling from grandeur.

But who is he? Not even google can help

Owen Hannie, got done for dope in some form or another some time ago, and part of the dumb and dumber cycling show on Super sport

Being a douche to a douche doesn't undouche you.

What I really don't understand is why anyone would continue twatwarring with someone that there is previous twatwar history with. Makes no sense. Then copy and paste it on thehub. Is he expecting some kind of hub medal for bating a doper?

"They're the villians - no me" - I was just boss bating and naming calling. I'm the victim here. It's like primary school all over.

Being a douche to a douche doesn't undouche you.

What I really don't understand is why anyone would continue twatwarring with someone that there is previous twatwar history with. Makes no sense. Then copy and paste it on thehub. Is he expecting some kind of hub medal for bating a doper?

"They're the villians - no me" - I was just boss bating and naming calling. I'm the victim here. It's like primary school all over.

Oh, I thought you didn't know who it was?

Also calling a douche who called a douche for chirping a douche, makes you a douche too ;)

Look, I pasted it here on request of people who are not on Twitter, not Fandacious.

This is not an opportunity for you and Fandacious to reignite your "keyboard warrior" name calling event of The Winter of 2015.... Even though it was fun watching it.

Edited by Patchelicious

Oh, I thought you didn't know who it was?

Also calling a douche who called a douche for chirping a douche, makes you a douche too ;)

Look, I pasted here on request people who are not on Twitter, not Fandacious.

This is not an opportunity for you and Fandacious to reignite your "keyboard warrior" name calling event of the The Winter of 2015.... Even though it was fun watching it.

Hmmm quite right you are on the douche to douchey douche was douche to douche point.

I'm doing exactly what hashtagzayn is doing.

Ok Im out. Twatwar, be that dope crusader who twatstalks, hound the doper on all social media levels. It aint my style but I guess ultimately it makes doping slightly less attractive to potential dopers which is aligned with my stance on doping. Everybody wins.

Hmmm quite right you are on the douche to douchey douche was douche to douche point.

I'm doing exactly what hashtagzayn is doing.

Ok Im out. Twatwar, be that dope crusader who twatstalks, hound the doper on all social media levels. It aint my style but I guess ultimately it makes doping slightly less attractive to potential dopers which is aligned with my stance on doping. Everybody wins.

You do touch on something I have found to be perculiar...odd...weird...and just downright confusing....why does #zayn come across or tries to be the arbitrater and the Pontius Pilate of anti-doping in South Africa...it's a lot of noise being made by an individual that gives me the impression he is either trying to settle a personal vendetta...which I think is not the case...or sommer maar net so bietjie aandag soek...the name in lights and hoping to increase a Twitter following and all that arbitrary stuff you naamean....