Kevin Evans accepts doping charge

Paulst12

The only way there might be a remote chance of the sport heading in a clean direction is if UCI follows the example of Epic and J2C. Without a lifetime ban the younger guys coming through and mentored in a dirty peloton might consider doping because after 4 years they still might have a future in the sport

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cycling is not nearly the worst.. school rugby is a huge problem.. I hear skinder that the one big rugby school in the province have the boys doping pre season.. as they don't seem to get tested between Nov-Jan ...

If this is true I am not sure... but seeing how freaking huge these boys get and how quickly they get huge it wouldn't surprise me at all..

Edited by Gen

The beauty in these threads is the self righteous hypocrisy.

Some act as if they are the finest genetic specimens and will never circumstances to illness.

Then there are those who hero worship. Their idols never dope nor their anti hero's all dope lol

What great entertainment

I also see Joberg2C has announced they will ban dopers from their event following in the footsteps of the Epic...wonder if this applies by Berg&Bush and Sani2c as well by association....

Well done the farmers and wappo...great stuff, we don't want to see these okes on the podiums again, they make your race's results cheap.

I hope fritz is taking note and enforce the same in his races. NOBODY wants to see an ex-doper in the mix.

I absolutely agree. The Ashburton and Trail Seeker Series' will need to take action and be on board with this...........

I also heard rugby has the most positive tests but you never hear about them

Nope.. only cycling names and shames.. the press is only interested in the cycling doping. .not at all interested in making a fuss about doping in RUGBY. . Never.. how could they possibly shine a light on the doping in not just high level rugby..but schools rugby.

So the skinder is that of the players in a 23 man high school first team squad if they had to be bust only 4 wouldn't serve bans.. I wish I knew more and not just skinder. . Cause I swear if i actually knew more I would most def give details to anti doping..

Maybe it should become my mission lol

Edited by Gen

I absolutely agree. The Ashburton and Trail Seeker Series' will need to take action and be on board with this...........

Imagine rocking up at one of those series and only finding 100 entrants. . Cause at the rate these riders are getting bust..that'll be the amount left who can participate ????????

This is a great question. Anybody know? If we don't have the capacity to do out of seasons tests, surely that will make SA attractive to those who want to dabble?

Yes, have friends in the Dutch paddling team, they inform their federation of thier plan to train in SA, the federation then informs SAIDs, who then comes and does random testing.  In one instance they had to cut a day out to the Kruger short to get back for testing!

Yes, have friends in the Dutch paddling team, they inform their federation of thier plan to train in SA, the federation then informs SAIDs, who then comes and does random testing. In one instance they had to cut a day out to the Kruger short to get back for testing!

Have you guys noticed that since they have been allowed to test the foreign mtbrs while training in SA (bout 20 months now) some have started spending less time in SA[emoji102]

how about testing the vets, have been road cycling a couple of months and these guys are minutes behind the elite riders in their 20! will there be anyone left...

how about testing the vets, have been road cycling a couple of months and these guys are minutes behind the elite riders in their 20! will there be anyone left...

Vets gets tested almost every race.  I have been tested a couple of times. 

Vets gets tested almost every race.  I have been tested a couple of times. 

thanks!

didn't know that.

Vets gets tested almost every race. I have been tested a couple of times.

You find that it's mostly vets with racing licenses?

The beauty in these threads is the self righteous hypocrisy.

Some act as if they are the finest genetic specimens and will never circumstances to illness.

Then there are those who hero worship. Their idols never dope nor their anti hero's all dope lol

What great entertainment

... and some sit behind their keyboards and judge those who have opinions about the topic at hand... we are all lovely people...

Cycling is not nearly the worst.. school rugby is a huge problem.. I hear skinder that the one big rugby school in the province have the boys doping pre season.. as they don't seem to get tested between Nov-Jan ...

If this is true I am not sure... but seeing how freaking huge these boys get and how quickly they get huge it wouldn't surprise me at all..

There was a huge fuss a while ago, about the products the school boys use. One of the mentioned products was Kessar or something - my mom recognised the name, as she had to take it when she had breast cancer...

And given the cost of it and the probable cost of other doping products (I assume its not cheap), how do schoolboys afford it?

The parents, or the school, or someone knows about them taking it, and is helping them get/afford it.

Edited by HdB