Kevin Evans accepts doping charge

Paulst12

Are you now comparing the local doper Joe to the top international riders...that was Patch was talking about....

No I'm not comparing local Joe to international super star. I'm merely stating my surprise that there is doping at local level but none at World Tour level. Besides Paolini caught with party drugs we haven't had a positive in a while. System must be working then.  

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He has not made me anything. Not sure what you going on about tbh and what pics are you talking about on Whattsapp? 

Is this Charades? 

Sorry man...I meant Instagram...I assumed you are the Theo fella in that thread...I did ask earlier if it was you...I can't find where that string sprung from...

No I'm not comparing local Joe to international super star. I'm merely stating my surprise that there is doping at local level but none at World Tour level. Besides Paolini caught with party drugs we haven't had a positive in a while. System must be working then.  

Oh yeah...or we hope the system is working....will the sport ever be clean....

Sorry man...I meant Instagram...I assumed you are the Theo fella in that thread...I did ask earlier if it was you...I can't find where that string sprung from...

Look on KE's IG account time line

I doubt the Lance is Theo

Guest notmyname

No way, the cheating has again evolved ahead of the testing. Where there's a will, there's a way kind stuff.

• maxknoxcyclingIt seems like yesterday we all sat down at dullstroom@actionman1982 @ftheron. What was discussed has clearly been forgotten. Strange as u had the most questions to ask @actionman1982 and clearly understood what had been discussed and the message that was being conveyed by the race organizers. Clearly what was discussed seems to have no bearing on your respect for the organizers of events/sport. All this could be discussed through the channels that where pointed out. perhaps now is the right time for race organizers to exercise there right of admission reserved for cyclists that bring the sport into disrupt and show that every action has a repercussion. You clearly have no other intention than to drag to sport through the mud in a public forum. It saddens me to bring myself to this point, u clearly have no idea what consequences ur statements and remarks have on the sport and future potential investors. Regards Max

post-23367-0-03799200-1453292718_thumb.jpg

Edited by dracs

And sponsors wonder why we don't want to put their riders on the covers of our magazines  :cursing:

Unlike some of the other magazines that turn one blind eye. I notice one in particular has been very quiet. 

Nobody asking when RC will be sentenced? Nobody picked up that some top riders haven't done much racing of lately?

can't agree more....the term pro only refers to them earning their bread from the sport, nothing about how they go about it.

Just read that lanceball post...big up DL. You can hold your head high and be proud of your achievements. To the dopers...every drop of sweat or minute on the bike was for nada. Your results are cheaper than the bag of lays I just inhaled. Sies man....

Wow, what a bunch of hypocrites, then they made Darren out to be the one that is damaging the sport for speaking out, unbelievable! 

Hahahaha......you must be joking right? Clean riders now faster than known dopers. I don't buy that.

It's not always as simple as that or always an extreme of completely clean or super dirty.

Nobody is saying that World Tours are clean!! Who would be so naive?

But one can confidently say that the doping in World Tour level is lower and less frequent simply based on the scrutiny that they are under.

As for saying that World Tour are faster than local heroes bcause they dope, that's not accurate either.

Out local guys have not made it to world tour level because they are not good enough, not because world tour riders are dirty.

Correct, that whole story of "test the vets its rampant" is not actually true. If it was there would be positives weekly from them, yet its the Elites more often than not.

Could it be that vets generally have better salaries than pro cyclists and can afford better doctors and juice to help them dope better?

It's not always as simple as that or always an extreme of completely clean or super dirty.

Nobody is saying that World Tours are clean!! Who would be so naive?

But one can confidently say that the doping in World Tour level is lower and less frequent simply based on the scrutiny that they are under.

As for saying that World Tour are faster than local heroes bcause they dope, that's not accurate either.

Out local guys have not made it to world tour level because they are not good enough, not because world tour riders are dirty.

But, but, the most tested athlete on the planet never tested positive...

On local riders not doing well overseas, is it really a fair statement? The small local elite field or lack of pro teams is often lamented here and elsewhere. So it would follow that we would only have a small number who make it big overseas, no?

It kinda ignores the work put in by riders like Hunter, Meintjies, Impey, etc...and the successes they have enjoyed. 

Wow, what a bunch of hypocrites, then they made Darren out to be the one that is damaging the sport for speaking out, unbelievable! 

Absolutely...quite nauseating to say the least....on a side at Edgar...I went and had a look...Lanceenbal said he posted the pic on Kevin's time line....the only name I find is that Theo fella...sorry man I tried...

And sponsors wonder why we don't want to put their riders on the covers of our magazines :cursing:

Some severe front cover stigmatism* would not be unjust. Don't hide it away.

*- not to be confused with astigmatism which is a severe eye complaint that causes you not to see your teammate doping