How often should you replace your helmet

Inv3rt

The main purpose of my helmet is to allow me to take part in rides. No helmet no ride. Protecting my head is a secondary nice to have. 

From the sounds of it the fall you had a year ago did more damage than just to your helmut :P  :ph34r:

But it's your head, your choices

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The main purpose of my helmet is to allow me to take part in rides. No helmet no ride. Protecting my head is a secondary nice to have. 

And to stop all the skeef looks from mates that ride with or past you. I now just plonk it on my nogging with the straps tucked away.

Had a largish fall on Thursday resulting in a Mediclinic visit to be stitched up. Noggin was fine as always. The helmet fell off on it's own and is cracked, without even having a head in it.  So ja will be using the same one for a while still.

Apologies if this was said earlier in the thread.

Did anyone see last weeks Supercycling where they used that spray product to clean and deodorise the inside of the helmet?

Forgot what its called.........

Ya just reading this thread made me go out and buy a Spuik Dharma , incredible helmet, by the looks of things but will give a better review after the test tomorrow .

Who in gauteng stocks these helmets?

How did you find it?

• 4 years later...
  • 9 months later...
17 minutes ago, Rouxenator said:

It works for cycling shoes too. These had cleats but I know use them on flat pedals. 

IMG_20210710_153402.jpg.c9775ec3c4ad3f09e7d12579437d91af.jpg

It’s alive! Long time no see????

on here atleast