Unacceptable behaviour at Sabie half marathon

Subpar68

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already contacted Bikeradar to request a shootout on which tires make the bike bounce the highest. I'd also like for them to compare tubeless with inner tube wheels and carbon rims VS alu. I mean if I'm going to attempt this at the next race I want to have the best chance possible to pull it off successfully....to "Jan it"

Got nothing to do with equipment. 

Pretty sure he was doping. Only dopers can pull off that skill. Also, the arrogance with the helmet toss. Text book doper that.

Damn,wish I had read this sooner its hilarious. would of made my Monday .That was possibly the most graceful act of dismounting I have ever seen.

I still can't stop laughing

As for the op your a tube...

Oi, easy tiger! That noun is taken!  :devil: 

Surely the OP is taking the piss and he is chuckling at all of those who immediately jumped to poo poo his ironic account of the immaculate dismount?

If thats the case, and I hope it is, he/she thoroughly deserves this:

http://img.memecdn.com/and-the-troll-award-goes-to-serkan_o_250920.jpg

If thats the case, and I hope it is, he/she thoroughly deserves this:

http://img.memecdn.com/and-the-troll-award-goes-to-serkan_o_250920.jpg

indeed he does...hook line & sinker .

Surely the OP is taking the piss and he is chuckling at all of those who immediately jumped to poo poo his ironic account of the immaculate dismount?

You would think ... I then I see a News report about why we need submarines .. and then my faith dwindles again.  

Jeez,I came back to Hubland now to see the thread exploding! I only trolled the OP, I didn't ride Sabie this weekend.. I also didn't intend to take any credit for the first double front on flat ground.

Anybody know who the rider is? If I knew how to make GIFS this wouldve been an awesome meme.

Jeez,I came back to Hubland now to see the thread exploding! I only trolled the OP, I didn't ride Sabie this weekend.. I also didn't intend to take any credit for the first double front on flat ground.

Anybody know who the rider is? If I knew how to make GIFS this wouldve been an awesome meme.

Flip van der Merwe