News bot

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

snap

Clearly you don't know my kids well enough... [emoji33]

That is if you're still staying with us Friday night.

Clearly you don't know my kids well enough... [emoji33]

That is if you're still staying with us Friday night.

Note to self - Remember to pack earplugs, or kiddies sleeping tablets

We are leaving our brood with granny!!

Yahoooooo! really excited for this one! 7.23 for us

Nice

How does your team look? Must have a couple of STRONG riders to keep up with you!

Nice

How does your team look? Must have a couple of STRONG riders to keep up with you!

No we are riding socially.  I have a cold.....so I wont be fast

Edited by blondeonabike

No we are riding socially. I have a cold.....so I wont be fast

Ahh sorry to hear. A few of my team mates came back from panorama with a few germs and I woke up last Saturday with something but luckily we all seem to have caught it early and didn't get hit hard. I'm good and looks like my buddies will be hundreds for Saturday.

Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk

Ahh sorry to hear. A few of my team mates came back from panorama with a few germs and I woke up last Saturday with something but luckily we all seem to have caught it early and didn't get hit hard. I'm good and looks like my buddies will be hundreds for Saturday.

I am glad to hear that, but not so thrilled at the same time, would prefer if you were at 70% #RubbingisRacing

I'm resting, doing short little rides and drinking kale,beetroot and red pepper smoothies.  I should be fine :thumbup: 

I am glad to hear that, but not so thrilled at the same time, would prefer if you were at 70% #RubbingisRacing

Lol. Its a long race with strategy a lot of us are not used to so anything can happen on the day. I can go today and do a 180km training ride no problem but to race it is a completely different story. Closest I've raced is Jock and kremetart but we can't compare those. So it's uncharted territory for me.

I'm resting, doing short little rides and drinking kale,beetroot and red pepper smoothies.  I should be fine :thumbup:

Tastes ***.

Lol. Its a long race with strategy a lot of us are not used to so anything can happen on the day. I can go today and do a 180km training ride no problem but to race it is a completely different story. Closest I've raced is Jock and kremetart but we can't compare those. So it's uncharted territory for many of us.

Corrected  :whistling:

Corrected :whistling:

Except the last few teams to go[emoji20] . they would have all done this before. But Yip us normal riders it's not common.

Less than 48 hours to go. It's been a while since I was this excited for a race.

Perhaps it's because it's something new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if the DC is any indication of success and fun wrt 12 man teams over a long distance, then you are in for a treat. 

Nice roads.  Good company.  Day out on a bike.

Can't see anything wrong with that......