Dopers suck

fandacious

Honest question though... how would you know? I'd assume you coach a few, but outside of your guys?

From my understanding the testing is almost non-existent, there is a fair amount of money to throw around, and a equal dose of ego and competition to add to the mix.

Unfortunately I don't know as it is pointed out. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha 

You just made my day!

Doping is like buying followers on Instagram.... 

Bikehub logic....Pro peloton is clean but licenced and Engen riders are not. Comedy gold :clap:

JCZA logic. A few opinions now equals BikeHub logic. Cynicism gold.

Neither are clean.

Edited by Patchelicious

Hope no offence was taken, just an honest question - your insights are always greatly valued  :thumbup:

I don't really have an issue with Valverde winning. It was a great and exciting race. And he rode it perfectly. He doped, paid the price, came back. I'd like to think that current doping controls means he can't still be doping, so too most the peleton. (I believe in fairy tales)

My only issue is how people can crucify 1 rider as an ex-doper and others are regarded as heroes. Should all be equal.

I suppose at the end of the day, it's who we like and who we don't.

I don't really have an issue with Valverde winning. It was a great and exciting race. And he rode it perfectly. He doped, paid the price, came back. I'd like to think that current doping controls means he can't still be doping, so too most the peleton. (I believe in fairy tales)

My only issue is how people can crucify 1 rider as an ex-doper and others are regarded as heroes. Should all be equal.

Some are more equal than others...

He never admitted the doping, he just took a holiday in 2011. 

As if the biggest bust in doping never happened, zero remorse. Thats why people dont like him. 

We crucify people that have never tested positive but this bell end wins a world champs after being popped and we supposed to be like, meh, well done.