Post your woodwork here

Slowbee

Dam dude,,,,clearly you know how to use your hands,,, we all know this is woodwork thread but I would love to see what else u have made, no way your skill set has not created many more stunning projects

BID IN

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dam dude,,,,clearly you know how to use your hands,,, we all know this is woodwork thread but I would love to see what else u have made, no way your skill set has not created many more stunning projects

BID IN

Thanks Sir,

It is only the last 4 years that I managed to get back to woodworking (did not have space to do it previously - and limited time), so not many impressive projects done yet.  

Most of my previous stuff was more functional than visually appealing (lots of built-in cupboards for own use, a mobile work bench, router table etc.).

The pens are nice and quick, so I have made a few pens already.  Will post one or two more pics when I photographed them. (Also still plan to build a "light box" for pen photography.)

There are a few more projects at home that has to be done, will post them as they are completed.

PS:  I have done a few pencil sketches a few years ago, will see if I have a photo or two...

PS:  Check out this mobile workbench - I bought his plans and built a similar one.

http://benchworks.be/en/projects/mf-tc-multifunction-tool-cart/

Does anyone have a contact for laser cutting in Gauteng?   My friend need 100 hearts of  around 10 cm by 3 mm thick for his wedding.

Does anyone have a contact for laser cutting in Gauteng?   My friend need 100 hearts of  around 10 cm by 3 mm thick for his wedding.

Metal Centre in Selby have a laser cutting section, also water jet cutting

o11 493 4930

Metal Centre in Selby have a laser cutting section, also water jet cutting

o11 493 4930

Tx, seems as if they do metal only.  They are looking for wooden (supawood) hearts.

Edited by carrera4s

Tx, seems as if they do metal only.  They are looking for wooden (supawood) hearts.

Ping Pants Boy, he has a contact

Edited by kosmonooit

Ben Kok, Fog Laser 082 787 8650

Tell him Riaan sent you. He's in Villieria, does great work, fast and not expensive :D

My wife has been bugging me for a while about getting a picnic table for our patio. After looking at a few ads on Gumtree I Jokingly said "No way, I can build one for half the price!" Next thing I knew the challenge was on and this was the result. Considering my woodwork experience goes as far as putting up the odd shelf or building car audio sub boxes I am pretty pleased with it. Total cost was just shy of R1000, including 2L of Woodoc 35.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b69/stuartfleming/P3215123_zps75h4ufao.jpg

I've just had an accident in my pants... 

I didn't, :ph34r: but I understand why. Beautiful tools to make beautiful things. That's truly cool. :thumbup: