Post your woodwork here

Slowbee

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, hard to find bite as most consider habanero to be fires from mount doom hot.

I know...

I like a sauce with a bit of a kick. But as you say, hard to find. Nandos is just meh. Tasty, but mild. That's what they call "Extra hot"

LOL

I know...

I like a sauce with a bit of a kick. But as you say, hard to find. Nandos is just meh. Tasty, but mild. That's what they call "Extra hot"

LOL

Try machochos dynamite........

I thought I had somehow found my way to the cooking thread but I have just double checked and surprise surprise, this is still the woodworking thread....

(Ok, I am just being difficult because I can't handle hot stuff on my food)

Can you insect proof wood with chillies? :ph34r:

you would be the first ever chef to insect-kind. Hardwood and softwood: now in natural, varnish and chillie.

nee man.. :D

Sorry for the sidetrack, all my fault.

As punishment you now have to post at least 1 woodworking picture every day for the next week.

Made a couple of Giant Jenga blocks this morning. 300 on the dot.

post-29544-0-84155200-1486110556_thumb.jpeg

These get put into sturdy bags, have the same proportions as normal Jenga, but are a ton of fun to play with. Stands just under a meter tall when play starts and goes over 2m when played skillfully.

post-29544-0-13627700-1486111377_thumb.gif

attachicon.gif1.jpeg

These get put into sturdy bags, have the same proportions as normal Jenga, but are a ton of fun to play with. Stands just under a meter tall when play starts and goes over 2m when played skillfully.

attachicon.gifezgif.com-d47ff7a037.gif

Where do I place my order?

attachicon.gif1.jpeg

attachicon.gifezgif.com-d47ff7a037.gif

I had one of these towers fall on toe on x-mas day. Required melting a paperclip through the nail to relieve the pressure at 5:30am the next morning so I could go ride.