[Event] 2017 Cape Town Cycle Tour - Argus

Bianchisti

quick question. I signed up myself and added wifey to my application. does that mean we will each get a seperate notification or does my confirmation automatically include hers?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quick question. I signed up myself and added wifey to my application. does that mean we will each get a seperate notification or does my confirmation automatically include hers?

It looks like it will be separate emails, I also signed myself and added my nephew he got the email yesterday. I still have not received a confirmation yet.

If you're a PPA member that entered and haven't received an email yet, then contact them on 087 820 7223 or email info@cycletour.co.za.

If you're a PPA member that entered and haven't received an email yet, then contact them on 087 820 7223 or email info@cycletour.co.za.

I did just that and got my entry.

not in ...

come'on i wanna sub 3

2. Entry confirmation: From 29 August 2016, all applicants will receive an email notification from the Cycle Tour Events Office, advising them of the outcome of their application.

2. Entry confirmation: From 29 August 2016, all applicants will receive an email notification from the Cycle Tour Events Office, advising them of the outcome of their application.

cool , so everybody who got in is pulling my leg